chapter 2

It's been a year since Izuku faked being quirkless, his life became hell after that. Some people bullied him but many protect him from the bullies.

( Izuku's 5)

Izuku: it's been a year.

Izuku walked to the kitchen and saw his sister along with her friends eating a cake, a cake that is for Izuku.

Izuku: hey that's my cake!

Izumi: well you didn't eat it last night so I thought you didn't want it.

Izuku: I was saving it!

Izumi: well you're too late.

She and her friends finished eating and went to the living room.

Izuku: that was my cake.

Izuku is a 5 years old kid that knows how to cook, Izuku cooks 3 eggs and went to his room to eat.

Izuku: okay guys it's time to eat, I'm sorry If it's not cake.

His companions went towards him and eat, Izuku looked happy to see his companions eating.

Izuku: you know guys.

They looked at him.

Izuku: you're the best thing that ever happened to me.

The vex looked like they were about to cry.

Izuku: I will always see you as a family member, not like toys that I will just throw away. I will always love the both of you no matter what happened.

They finished eating and cried.

Izuku: I will never stop loving you.

They hugged izuku while crying their eyes out.

Izuku: I will protect you no matter what happens.

They cried even more.

3 hours later.

Izuku was playing with the vex when someone knocked him Izuku's door, he knew who it was.

Izuku: you can enter mom.

Inko entered the room and saw her son playing with the vex happily.

Izuku: is there anything you need mom?

Inko: I and your father is going out, I want to ask if you want anything?

Izuku: hmmm, I want a new pair of tiny sharp swords.

Inko: anything else?

Izuku: no.

Inko exited Izuku's room and closed the door behind her, she didn't notice that Izumi was looking at her.

Izumi's mind: why does mom still love him, I mean his quirkless.

Izumi went to her friends and played, Izuku just stayed inside his room and played with his companions for hours not going out of his room.

Izuku: I hope mom gets home soon.

He heard the front door open and the voice of his mom.

Inko: I'm home!

Izuku stood up and run towards his mom and hugged her.

Izuku: hi mommy.

The next day.

Izuku was walking home when he heard a noise coming from the alley, he walked towards there and saw a hero fighting a villain and the hero is losing. He runs towards the villain and punched him in the face making him fall on his ass.