Day of Reckoning

As they made their way upstairs and into Octavia's room, they sat on the bed. Octavia bit her lip as she smiled softly, "So what do you want to do first? Watch a movie, play video games.." He smiled softly, "It's all up to you." She nodded as she picked up her phone and scrolled through Netflix. She turned on the TV as she scrolled through her phone. "Hmm..I kind of wanted to watch "Day of Reckoning". It sounded pretty good when I read the summary. It got such a low rating though.." She said as she clicked the movie. "Well, every movie deserves a chance I guess. Ratings are based are other people's opinions." She sighed and scratched her neck. "I guess." She connected her phone to the TV and started to play the movie. The movie started to play as she blushed and crawled up on the bed, crawling to the top of the bed and relaxed on the bed frame. She pat the spot next to her as he smiled and crawled up the bed to lie down next to her. She smiled as she placed her head on his chest and watched the movie. He blushed as he cleared his throat. She bit her lip as she moved her head closer and closer down his body until her face was directly above his crotch. Don't... He thought to himself as his cock slowly stood up. It was a little bent since his black jeans were pushing it down. She blushed bright red as she saw his cock try to protrude out of his pants. She moved her hand onto his zipper and pulled it down. His cock easily protruded out of his boxers. He blushed bright red as she looked at his 8 inch cock standing proud. "U-Um..I-I'm sorry.." He stuttered as he moved his hand to cover it. She giggled, "It's okay. It's bound to happen." She said as she used her other hand to move his hand away and use her other hand to rub the shaft. He groaned as she began to pull on his pants. He slid his pants and boxers off as he laid back down on the bed. As she rubbed the shaft of his cock, he moaned softly. "A-Are you sure about this.." He said as he looked down at her. "I-I'm sure.." She said as she crawled to the middle of his legs that were sprawled out on the bed. She opened her mouth and slid his cock into her mouth. He bit his lip as he let out a soft moan. "Don't worry about being loud..My dad and mom are at work.." She said as she bit her lip and continued to suck his cock. She used her tongue to lick around it and suck it hard and deep. He moaned as he relaxed on the pillows that were standing up and lying on the bed frame. As she got it nice and wet, she started to slip off her red tank top and light blue pyjama shorts. She slipped off her blue underwear to reveal her shaved pussy. He blushed as he looked at her body. She had a nice looking body, her D-cup breasts were firm and her pink nipples were already hard. She blushed as she bit her lip and starting rubbing her pussy, which began to let out her sweet juices. "I-I'm sorry, I-I'm horny..I don't usually get horny on the first date.." She blushed as she looked at him. He smiled as he rubbed on his cock, pre-cum sliding out of the slit of his cock. "I-It's okay..I don't usually get horny on the first date either." She blushed as she began to crawl to him and place her legs beside each of his thighs. She blushed softly as her wet juices slid out of her pussy and onto the tip of his cock. He bit his lip as she started to lower herself on his cock. She moaned softly as his cock kissed the entrance of her pussy and began sliding deeper into her. He bit his lip as he moaned. Her tight pussy walls closing around his cock. He moaned louder as she started bouncing on his cock. He placed his hands on her hips as she bounced on his manhood. She held onto her bouncing breasts as she bounced on his cock. He moaned as his cock slowly made its way deeper and deeper into her, eventually penetrating her womb. She gasped and moaned loud as it continued to slide in and out of her. He squeezed her hips as he bit his lip, "I-I'm about to cum.." He said as he let go of her hips, letting her decide whether she wanted to get off or not. She moaned as she continued bouncing, "I-It's okay..It feels so good..." She said as she continued bouncing. His cock twitched and released his cum into her womb. She moaned loud as she started grinding, allowing the cum to pump into her womb. She panted as the cum had begun to finish pumping into her. She lifted a leg and threw her body to lie down on the spot next to him, panting. He blushed as he bit his lip. "W-Why did you just let me cum into you.." She smiled softly, "It felt too good..I'll just take birth control pills..no biggie." He bit his lip as he looked at her. "I'm sorry I came too quick. I'm kind of new to this..I'm a virgin.." He said, a bit embarrassed. She giggled, "Not anymore..." She said as she kissed him on the cheek. He blushed softly as he laid there, staring at the ceiling. "Um so does this make you my girlfriend?" She turned over and opened the drawer of the nightstand beside her, taking out a box of pills. She opened it and popped one into her mouth, using her saliva to gulp it down. She lied back down on the bed as she looked over to him. "I guess so." She said as she smiled softly.