But now who has the mind to study this cosmic phenomenon, they are soldiers and not cosmologists.

    Commander Yang once again tried to connect Yan Ting's light brain. When everyone was panicking, Yan Ting had already entered Commander-in-Chief's starship. When he appeared in commander-in-chief's control room, he always trained The well-trained soldiers barely fired at him.

    Of course, even the rifle is not a problem for Yan Ting at this time.

    Yan Ting leaned in front of the console and

    sent a military salute to Commander General Yang. "Sir!" Commander General Yang exhaled deeply and had no time to investigate how this person got on the starship. He waved his hand and let The soldiers around put down their weapons.

    Next to a chief of staff, said, "Major General Yan, you said before we have solved the problem, and now we have to ensure that there will never be any internal army of religious organization members."

    That so-called master Yu disciples, has been characterized as a religious army Invasive in nature.

    Yan Ting nodded, "Sir, please give me sufficient authority first."

    Commander Yang nodded, "do whatever you want."

    Yan Ting turned and raised his hand to let the operator on the console give way, and directly to all The monitoring equipment has turned to the miniature version of the small star in front.

    Commander Yang walked over, "Yan Ting, we are running out of time, what are your plans?"

    Yan Ting looked at the content on the screen and mobilized more equipment for monitoring while saying, "Sir, this matter cannot Anxious."

    Not anxious yet? ! Commander Yang almost spit out an old blood, and now the warships of the three major star fields have attacked the Tak vortex for almost a Xingbang day, and it has no effect at all, and even encountered one or two Tak tribes. Counterattack, seeing that the vortex of the Tak tribe is about to open the wormhole, the hunk was not in a hurry.

    No wonder Commander-in-Chief Yang is in a hurry. This is related to the survival of the tens of billions of human beings in the three star regions. It can even be said that it is related to the survival of all human civilizations.

    Yan Ting carefully looked at the data displayed on the screen, but unfortunately this behavior of Lei Xiao could not be monitored by these devices, so Yan Ting could only wait, he raised his hand and put the miniature version of the small star into the body The mode of the image.

    When the clear three-dimensional image appeared in the control room of the starship, Commander General Yang, who had always been used to the big scene, froze for a moment, and looked at the clear simulated image, "What is inside?"

    Yan Ting looked at the flames among stature, very solemnly on the one hand and to raise himself as Major General, he has helping his career on the commander in chief, Yang said, "report Executive, he is Lei Xiao, my partner!"

    Yang commander in chief, raising his hand to three-dimensional image After stripping away, the image of the flame inside is left alone, and the proud and gorgeous shape does not look like a person!

    Commander General Yang turned to look at Yan Ting. Yan Ting chuckled at him, "Sir, how are you, handsome."

    If it weren’t for the crisis now, Commander General Yang really wanted to slap him in the past. What a mess of thoughts were contained in this kid’s head. Although the group army did not clearly stipulate that people + beasts should not fall in love, but... Commander General Yang Raised his hand and stuffed the image with Yan Ting, "After solving this crisis, you can do whatever you want!"