Chapter 47

Coming out of Yan Chengfei’s room, he was just encountering Yan Zhang who had just returned home. Yan Zhang was stunned when he saw Yan Ting and Lei Xiao. Yan Ting was wearing a military uniform with the rank of Major General Xingbang and his military cap was in There was a slight shadow cast on his face, which looked cold and tough, and was very different from the lazy and casual look in the past.

    Lei Xiao, who was standing next to Yan Ting, didn’t know what had happened during this time. It looked more pure and proud, with a breathtaking charm. A simple casual suit stood beside Yan Ting in a military uniform. Obviously.

    Yan Zhangxin was once again jealous by the poisonous snake, and was also a descendant of the Yan family. Why Yan Ting could become the major general of the group army through the power of the Yan family, and why such an extraordinary temperament as Lei Xiao would become him Partner, and he needs to work hard in front of his father and grandfather, not knowing how much effort he takes to get recognition.

    Yan Zhang now looks at Yan Ting, who is proud of the spring breeze, and really can’t wait for Yan Ting to die in the next moment. Yan Zhang suddenly thought maliciously, it seems that his brother likes Lei Xiao extremely, otherwise he won’t register with Lei Xiao so quickly, I don't know if Lei Xiao is tortured by others, will his elder brother care about it, will he be desperate?

    Yan Zhang looked at Lei Xiao’s eyes with red fruits, and it was clearly displayed under Yan Ting’s eyelids. He dare to have this kind of thought in front of him. Is Yan Zhang looking for death? The eyes under Yan Ting's brim looked at Yan Zhang gloomy, and the bloodthirsty edge appeared.

    Yan Ting is a person who has experienced bloody baptism on the battlefield. He is now standing on the stairs, in a predominant position. In the slightly obscured line of sight under the brim, he actually felt the pressure of oppression that Yan Zhang had never seen before. Zhang's inexplicable foot trembled, a strange sense of fear emerged from the bottom of his heart, but he was pressed down by his strong jealousy.

    Yan Zhang grinned reluctantly, "Brother, have you seen your father?"

    Yan Ting lifted his chin slightly, stepped down the stairs step by step in his military boots, and took a deeper step with each step.

    When Yan Ting's arm was taken from Lei Xiao's shoulder, Lei Xiao did not find anything abnormal, but when Yan Ting's steps fell heavily on the stairs, Lei Xiao frowned, looking at Yan Ting's back, Suddenly realized that something seemed wrong.

    Lei Xiao immediately reached out to hold Yan Ting, and pressed the person against the wall, pressing his arm against Yan Ting's chest, staring at Yan Ting's eyes tightly.

    "Yan Ting, open your mouth!"

    Yan Ting shunned Lei Xiao's line of sight, circumvented Lei Xiao slightly on one side, and walked towards Yan Zhang again. The sharpness in his eyes had been transformed into a bloodthirsty murderous intention.

    Before Yan Zhang could barely maintain his hypocritical pride, Yan Ting was getting closer and closer to him, and the obvious killing intention in Yan Ting's eyes surprised Yan Zhang, taking a step back and his face pale.

    Lei Xiao walked over quickly, reaching Yan Ting's arm, and the scorching real fire swept across Yan Ting's body instantly. The arm with a golden red flame under his clothes pressed Yan Ting hard against the wall. Xiao Xiao's mouth covered Yan Ting.

    Yan Ting instantly recovered, reached out and embraced Lei Xiao’s waist, and with the other hand pressed Lei Xiao’s back brain, immediately turned passive into active, attracted Lei Xiao’s lips, and when Lei Xiao opened his mouth, fiery The tip of the tongue burrowed in, stirring Lei Xiao's warm tongue.