Chapter 20

Yan Ting started the suspension car, changed the automatic to manual, and flexibly manipulated the suspension car to walk through the air, saying, "If it is really a counterfeit, it will not be leaked from here."

Lei Xiao glanced at him, " What do you say?"

"I didn't see it?" Yan Ting sold Guanzi.

Lei Xiao thought hard, but his understanding of mecha was still in its infancy, but it was a bit vague, but it really made him feel awkward for him to say something.

Yan Ting glanced sideways at Lei Xiao, a smile flickered at the corner of his mouth, "These designs of him are breakthroughs, but they are actually Hu Le. I don't deny that some of the ideas are really correct by him, but most of them They are all pulled out and pulled out."

Yan Ting flicked out several stereoscopic images from the light brain. It is the construction drawing of an engineering mecha in Yan Zhang. Yan Ting extended his finger to one of the parts. "This The part is to stimulate power resources to improve the utilization rate of the electromagnetic gun. He put it on the engineering mecha carrier, which increased the operating speed of the engineering mecha to a certain extent, but it was extremely wasteful of power. It could have lasted three planetary days. The energy card can only last one planet day. The frequency of energy card replacement is too high, and it is tasteless."

Lei Xiao reached out and turned to the stereoscopic image obtained by Yan Ting, clicked a few places, and said the mech that Yan Ting said. After disassembling it and watching it for a while, suddenly an unspeakable idea sprung up, "You get some other mechas out too."

Yan Ting chuckled lightly, and he knew that with Lei Xiao's understanding and Clever and sure to see the doorway, Yan Ting also brought out several other mechas that imitated his idea, and a dozen or so complicated mecha constructions surround Lei Xiao.

Lei Xiao frowned while sliding his hand from time to time. When one of the points was found, the speed of Lei Xiao's hand was accelerated. The location of the construction diagram in the point was constantly deleted from the mech construction diagram. , Put these extra stereo images aside.

A dozen engineering mech construction drawings left more than twenty parts at the end. Lei Xiao slides the three-dimensional images of these parts and looks at Yan Ting. "These are actually parts belonging to different armor?"

Although he hadn't really touched the assembly of the mecha, he had refined the armor anyway, and he could feel it.

Yan Ting reached over Lei Xiao's shoulder and shook his hand. "I know you have this talent. That's right, it's the idea of ​​armor, but it's all piecemeal. Earlier I looked at the mech combat video. At that time, it was graffiti."

Lei Xiao turned his head to look at him, "So how did it get in the hands of others?"

Yan Ting looked at the sky, Lei Xiao suddenly understood, "In fact, you throw it around everywhere?"

Yan Ting said indifferently. "When I'm okay, there are so many things that I

think about . I might throw it away as garbage and be picked up by others as a baby. I'm helpless to be so arbitrarily." Lei Xiao suddenly felt that Yan Ting was born to hit people. What kind of rubbish is it not for burying people, but Lei Xiao suddenly wanted to laugh, his mouth slightly hooked.

Yan Ting turned the suspension vehicle to the empty space in the sea, and just saw the smile flashing through the corner of Lei Xiao's mouth, and his heart was trembling. It was too hooky! Yan Ting's jaw tightened, grinded his teeth, and took a deep breath to reach Lei Xiao's arm. "You said the heart-clearing secret?"