Chapter 40

After Lei Xiao rectified, he raised his hand and held Yan Ting in his hand. The habit of decades, while holding the familiar hilt, consciously flicked a sword flower out of his hand, and then looked at the slightly trembling The sword stopped, and slowly took it to the front, fingertips touched the slightly cool sword god, and then a simple and simple sword sheath was attached to Yan Ting's body.

    Yan Ting sighed. He finally understood why Lei Xiao would get out his clothes immediately after he became a + person. When he could not move his hands, his smooth state was indeed a bit uncomfortable. He always felt chilly. , Especially before being put on the scabbard by Lei Xiaowu.

    Lei Xiao came out of Yan Ting’s building, he hadn’t learned how to operate the suspension vehicle, so he walked directly down the mountain road, the silence made Yan Ting pumping his heart, his family Xiao Xiao was blaming himself, although such Lei Xiao and It made him feel like he was bullying badly, but he was so distressed, how should he express what he didn't mind at all.

    And how did Lei Xiao convey those scenes to him, how can he let Xiao Xiao know his thoughts?

    Lei Xiao stepped down the hill step by step, and there was a public docking station for suspension vehicles at the bottom of the mountain. Then when the suspension vehicle came, Lei Xiao glanced at the hilt and walked in.

    However, Yan Ting, who was holding his chest, looked at the other people in the suspension car uncomfortably. Those people would occasionally put their eyes on Lei Xiao’s body, which was an extraordinary person in himself, wearing a silver-gray uniform. , Still holding a clumsy sword in his hand, how can it be the focus of attention.

    Lei Xiao’s destination is very clear. After switching a suspension vehicle, when Yan Ting was carried by Lei Xiao and came down from the suspension vehicle, he found this place he knew. He had specifically checked on the light brain before, if it was not yesterday. At that time, he had an urgent matter to deal with, maybe he ran here with Lei Xiao yesterday.

    This is the marriage registry office of the center planet of the blue star field, and the four-winged bird-shaped sculpture that stands at the door is a symbol of the light.

    However, to register this kind of thing requires two people to be present at the same time. Of course, Yan Ting is also present, but his current state is definitely not recognizable. If he comes to operate naturally, it will not be a problem. Singbond does not have many recognition systems. Resistant to his invasion.

    Just when Yan Ting thought about what Lei Xiao was about to do, Lei Xiao strode into the hall and walked into the office of the registration desk with the friendly smile of the reception robot.

    Then, the person at the reception actually locked the two identity codes provided by Lei Xiao without even identifying it. Lei Xiao didn't even say a word, and the person at the reception passed the marriage application to him.

    Yan Ting has some unreal feelings. If he can't guess at this time, it is too dull. Yan Ting is very excited. Is Lei Xiao planning to register with him? !

    Because of the excitement, the sword body shook slightly, and Lei Xiao, who was always paying attention to his movement, paused and closed his eyes slightly, even if Yan Ting was angry at this time, Lei Xiao firmly pressed the OK button. Before the break, he Want to do this.

    Registration must be a matter of two people, which is completely difficult for Lei Xiao. With his real fire, it is easy to interfere with the consciousness of one or two ordinary people. He himself is enough for the receptionist to directly determine the validity of their registration , But Lei Xiao hesitated, glanced at the sword in his hand, and finally let go of the consciousness exchange with Yan Ting.