Chapter 25

Lei Xiao was awakened by the warm sun. When he opened his eyes, he saw that the sunlight across the tulle fell softly on the bed, and moved his wings to prepare to fly. The claws were just forced, and the wings were about to flap. I found something wrong.

    Lei Xiao moved his body, raised his wings, and lowered his head to look at the things under his wings. It was not big, round, with a golden shiny object. For a while, he suddenly flew up suddenly, He landed on the table beside the bed, tilting his head and looking at something on the bed.

    Where did the eggs come from? !

    Lei Xiao's slightly chaotic head woke up early, and a pair of golden eyes stared at the golden egg for a while, before flying over, his paws scratched.

    Metal texture, unknown composition, not really bird eggs, so Lei Xiao knew when Yan Ting must have stuffed him! The head is all crooked.

    Grabbing the golden egg, Lei Xiaofei flew downstairs. In the living room on the first floor, Yan Ting sat on the floor and frowned, looking at the message in the light brain.

    Lei Xiao tried his best to lighten the movement, quietly grabbed the golden egg and flew to Yan Ting's vicinity, and then threw the golden egg towards Yan Ting quickly.

    Yan Ting, facing away from Lei Xiaofei's direction, suddenly reached out and grabbed a golden egg with a diameter of five or six centimeters. He held it in his hand and turned his head to look at Lei Xiao. "What's this? The egg you laid?" "

    Lei Xiao swooped down towards Yan Ting, and his golden eyes could kill him. Lei Xiao was a raptor anyway. When he flew over quickly, his two sharp claws grabbed towards Yan Ting. It was still very powerful.

    Yan Ting laughed, turned to avoid, and moved quickly, so that Lei Xiao swooping down grabbed an empty, sharp and powerful claws fell directly on the long-haired carpet on the ground, torn apart with a scream.

    Lei Xiao's movements kept on, his body slightly deviated, his claws pressed hard, and he quickly swept towards Yan Ting again.

    Yan Ting could easily avoid it, his eyes were full of jokes, "Not bad, come again!"

    Lei Xiao was indignant. Although he had air superiority and was agile enough, Yan Ting's physique was also too strong. He had no real fire to support him. He chased and chased for a long time, and even Yan Ting's clothes were stained. Not yet, Lei Xiao could only fall on one mech, staring at Yan Ting who was playing with the golden egg.

    Lei Xiao's grievances now, why didn't he remember hitting this man out of the air while there was real fire, and also made Yan Ting feel the strength of this one-sided strength, and now his hair was suppressed by Yan Ting I couldn't even catch it, and I was so dejected to be watched so jokingly.

    Yan Ting walked over with the golden egg, leaned on the mech, looked up and ignored one of his heads, and chuckled, "Don't be angry, if it's really your egg, how about we try to hatch it together? I There is no prejudice."

    Lei Xiao flapped his wings, and at the same time his paws extended, grabbing Yan Ting's shoulder.

    Yan Ting doesn't always make him so angry, so this time Yan Ting deliberately let Lei Xiao grab his shoulder.

    Because Lei Xiao had never caught a person before, he used a lot of energy and directly tore away half of Yan Ting's clothes. Even the shirt inside was also torn apart, revealing Yan Ting's strong arms.

    Yan Ting raised his eyebrows and looked at the clothes he pulled down, tossing the bird egg in his hand, and sighed lowly, "If you are humanoid, you should be so active."