Chapter 18

Seeing that Lei Xiao was satisfied with the light brain after the modification, Yan Ting came over and had dinner with him. Lei Xiao had already eaten almost there and fiddled with this light brain. According to his situation, Yan Ting reassembled the light brain to make He uses his beak to operate, which is very convenient.

    Moreover, the wrist-shaped light brain is connected to the communicator, and the contact code of Yan Ting is stored in it. Lei Xiao glanced at will. Yan Ting does not look at the normality in the usual time. The word Yan Ting, which is regular, is not as bad as Lei Xiao imagined.

    Lei Xiao glanced at Yan Ting slightly. In Yan Ting's inexplicable line of sight, he changed Yan Ting's comment name, and then Shi Shiran flew to the open living room on the other side of the first floor.

    In the morning, the bright sun shone on the ground, and Lei Xiao, who was bathed in the sun, tried to run a real fire. The real fire that appeared in the body inexplicably early, certainly did not appear suddenly overnight, only because it was exposed to the sun in the morning, but Lei Xiao wasted for a long time, and he still didn't sense the real fire. The chance of this real fire gathering was too strong. Lei Xiao wanted to scold people.

    Yan Ting looked at a seemingly anxious bird, frowned slightly, and finished the last thing. The robot housekeeper came quietly to gather things. Yan Ting walked over and sat down beside Lei Xiao, watching Touching someone on the ground, reaching for his head.

    Lei Xiao was not good and Yan Ting straightly said that he stretched his wings and pointed at the sunlight outside. "Can the energy of the sun be used?"

    The problem is big. Yan Ting doesn't know what Lei Xiao wants to know. "The solar energy that is irradiated can be used. Of course, the sun is just a general term. Most of the stars in the interstellar are the energy produced by the fusion of the stellar nucleus. It is currently the most important energy source. However, there are regulations on the stars. by Star state must use regulations, need to buy the right to use. "

    However, Lei Xiao not want to hear this, but not any way and Yan Ting clear, had said," Why do I feel this sun something wrong? " "

    how a wrong method ?" Lei Xiao said something unclear, but Yan Ting smiled.

    "It's like something is blinded."

    Yan Ting nodded and reached out to rest Lei Xiaolai on his thigh. "It's true that you were right."

    Lei Xiaoli immediately came to the spirit and turned his head to look at Yan Ting. "What do you mean?"

    Yan Ting A glance at the outside sun, "This star in the blue star field is the star with the highest utilization rate in Singbang. It has covered a large number of energy knots in many areas around it, just like a net. , Intercepting part of the power of the star."

    Lei Xiao was instantly refreshed, and someone could capture the sun!

    Yan Ting continued, "Otherwise, where do you think the energy consumed by the mechs and starships comes from? However, there is a lot of energy produced by the stellar radiation, and people only use part of it. These energy knots will be collected at a certain time. , Send the collected energy to the energy station, and then send it back to the planet to make an energy card that can be used."

    Lei Xiao has seen the energy cards used by starships and mechas when he was a star, but the energy there and him The real fire absorbed is not at all an understanding category.

    However, Lei Xiao finally understood how he accidentally absorbed real fire. It must have something to do with these energies. These energies must absorb or destroy that part of the real fire when absorbing solar radiation energy. Xiao Xiao pondered for a while and said, "Then do you know when these energy knots deliver energy to the energy station?"