Master Yu has never been as angry and frightened as he is at this moment. Below is a god beast. Moving his paws can destroy him at this time into a gray god beast.

    But not reconciled, watching this is the moment of evolution of the following beast, Master Yu is born from the courage, maybe there is a chance to fight once, Master Yu ordered, all the people on the starship quickly moved to the star On the two aircraft attached to the ship, the starship was under the remote control of Master Yu, and rushed towards the mythical beast in the evolution below at a very fast speed.

    Master Yu, who was sitting on the flying machine, looked at the huge starship that rushed out, and always showed a madness on his cheeky face. If he could seriously hurt this god beast in one fell swoop, he might have a chance to get back Yan Ting’s top-level artifact. Materials, maybe even a pair of mythical beasts can temper themselves.

    But at this time, Yan Ting, who hurriedly came by his own control of the mech, saw this scene, and a huge starship almost the same size as a military transport warship ran into the blaze of flames rising below.

    Yan Ting could no longer care about anything, and suddenly turned into a piercing mech and rushed out, as fast as a meteor. The silver flame blazing all over the small planet's atmosphere rushed towards Lei Xiao.

    Lei Xiao knew nothing about his surroundings at this time. All his energy was coping with the changes in his body at this time. This change was a completely different experience from the last blood awakening. All the flesh and bones in his body became all Flame, he is gradually losing his body, and Lei Xiao does not know whether his state is right or wrong at all. He can only absorb the true fire of the sun continuously by instinct.

    However, in the impact of power again and again, Lei Xiao always felt that there was one less link, and suddenly remembered that when refining Yan Ting, he refined it with fine blood, although the last time he used Yanbao to counteract Yan Ting from His body was stripped, but the essence blood in Yan Ting's body had not yet returned. This missing blood of the mythical beast kept Lei Xiao's awakening at the last moment.

    And Lei Xiao felt trance that if his state continued, he might lose his body, and even his body would become a pure sun.

    At the same time, the starship that rushed over quickly collided. At this moment, Yan Ting's sharp blade had rushed to his front, and the silver blade of the aurora blade rushed into the white flame.

    Lei Xiao only felt that the missing part of his body was almost full, and an unprecedented arrogance rushed out of his mind. Lei Xiao raised his head and screamed, and suddenly his body turned into flames. Starships from the impact.

    All parts of the starship that were in contact with the flame instantly vaporized, and even the middle layer of the Lei Xiao flame could not be persisted and disappeared.

    When Lei Xiao pierced a huge hole in the starship, the entire starship also sent a violent shock to the ground and then exploded.

    Lei Xiao held the sword with one hand and fell far beyond the starburst burst. He looked down at the blade on his chest with his eyebrows, "You came at the right time."

    Yan Ting solid body suddenly appeared, hand clutching mine Xiao, a lingering fear, said, "I want to kill Yu master this shit! Star break with this special What a smashing his head!"

    Hit The starship that came over didn't have to think of that master shit. The surrounding star field has been blocked. People with snacks will not come here, except for this master Yu who is inside.

    Yan Ting held Lei Xiao tightly in one hand and opened the light brain in the other, which connected the communicator of the commander-in-chief of the group army. When a middle-aged man of awe-inspiring appearance appeared, Yan Ting Lingran said, "Commander-in-chief, what are you doing? If I don’t clean up all the spies in the group army to Lao Tzu, I won’t do anything to deal with this job of the Tak!”

    Hearing Yan Ting's swearing, Lei Xiao raised his eyebrows and put it on Yan Ting’s back. 'S hand, stroking the rhythm gently like striking a certain instrument.

    Yan Ting raised the corner of his mouth towards Lei Xiao and reached out and rubbed his hair.

    Commander-in-Chief Yang was already burnt, and the continuous attack on the Tak has been for a long time, but obviously the Tak vortex's wormhole-making behavior has not stopped. The only thing that can be counted on now is this young man who has been fighting the Tak for a long time. General Ting Yan, and now hearing Commander Yang's words, Commander Yang's face will be green.

    Yan Ting turned the light brain in a direction and showed Lei Xiao and him to Commander General Yang. "Commander in Chief, the person in front of you is my partner. He just came up with a way to deal with the Tucker and was caught. I attacked, and I will send you the video in a moment. After the group army has cleaned it up, I will take the people back, and now you carry it yourself!"

    After Yan Ting turned off the communicator, he just hit the starship. Lei Xiao's situation was sent to the past. In order to show Lei Xiao's role, Yan Ting did not shy away from the picture of Lei Xiao piercing the starship through a hole. Of course, Yan Ting concealed himself and Lei Xiao's original form. That part.

    When the headquarters of the group army received this image, the entire headquarters immediately calmed down, and the commanders and general staff of the three major star areas condensed their faces. While being shocked by the powerful power of Lei Xiao, they couldn't help but frown. At the critical moment of human existence, there are people who dare to deal with Yan Ting so blatantly.

    The commander-in-chief naturally counted Yan Ting and his partner together. At this critical juncture, the most important person is probably not their group army commanders, but Yan Ting. This is simply death.

    Commander-in-chief Yang Ran's face showed anger, and suddenly stood up, "Submit the order, but anyone who has anything to do with this starship will find out!"

    The command of the three major star group army commanders is the most effective, short Within a short period of time, the owner of the starship that struck Lei Xiao was found, and all the disciples of the so-called Master Yu related to it were cleared out.

    Commander-in-chief Yang looked at the scariness of nearly a few thousand people in the Scarlet Star Field Army. He did not know that the Army under his jurisdiction actually invaded such a group of people.

    After they detained these people, they found that they could not contact Yan Ting. Commander Yang, while rubbing his head, arranged a starship and could only go over and see for himself.

    Commander Yang here has a brain pain, and Yan Ting at this time holding Lei Xiao sitting on the hill near the site where the starship fell, watching the starship below continue to explode and bite his ear.

    Um, really bit the ear. When Yan Ting finally got his ear out of Lei Xiao’s mouth, he smiled, "Delicious?"

    Lei Xiao shook his head on Yan Ting’s shoulder. He just looked at Ying. Someone's earlobe with flames looks like a good bite. After the bloodline is fully awakened, Lei Xiao's casual characteristics are more obvious, so the mouth is bitten up.

    Yan Ting slowly raised his hand and slowly followed Lei Xiao’s back, saying a feeling awkward in his heart, “Snap Xiao, why did I suddenly feel like there was something missing.”

    Lei Xiao raised his head and looked at Yan Ting, "Where?"

    Yan Ting pointed slightly sadly at his heart. He always felt that his heart was missing a piece. Was it really like his nauseous words said that his heart was stolen by Lei Xiao?

    Lei Xiao looked down at Yan Ting's chest, and said in a low voice, "The blood that had originally melted into your heart was recovered, and the feeling between us disappeared."

    Yan Ting felt that he had been taken care of, and looked down at someone's slender fingertips, wondering if he would take a bite and suck some blood?