Lei Xiao looked at the size of the needle tip and thought about it.

    Yan Ting, who was standing next to him, was attracted by Lei Xiao's expression at this time, frowning slightly, pursing his lips tightly, and staring closely at the focus of the needle-sized thing, making Yan Ting feel awkward.

    When Yan Ting walked freely, when he got close to Lei Xiao, he wanted to use a manual foot. Lei Xiao's next action surprised Yan Ting. He saw Lei Xiao cut his fingertips and dripped blood there. Needle-sized things above.

    Yan Ting lowered his curse and reached out to pinch Lei Xiao’s fingers. The last time Lei Xiao bleed was to save his hand.

    Lei Xiao shook his head, "It's okay, it's just ordinary blood, containing spiritual power, but not my sperm blood."

    Then he still focused on the needle-sized thing surrounded by the blood mass.

    Yan Ting had no choice but to see Lei Xiao’s fingertip wound quickly disappeared, so he stretched his hand over Lei Xiao’s shoulder. “What the hell is this?” It’s

    just that his hand hadn’t been worn for a long time. It instantly changed and became soft and smooth feathers.

    Lei Xiao suddenly turned into a

    sudden ... Looking at the dazzling gorgeous big bird that appeared suddenly, Yan Ting was really shocked. This time it was more gorgeous and arrogant than when I saw it last time. Should he be fortunate that his previous shield has not been removed?

    Lei Xiao’s sharp golden eyes stared closely at the blood group. When the blood group began to turn black, Lei Xiao suddenly ejected a nearly white flame from his mouth, burning the group of things directly into smoke gas.

    It’s just that Lei Xiao’s breath was a bit anxious, and he didn’t control the range for a while, so he not only burned that thing, but also burned most of the military doctor laboratory, and an alarm sounded from the starship for a time. .

    Outside the laboratory that was instantly melted, a group of guards with rapid action looked at Yan Ting and the golden and red dazzling bird that had never been seen before.

    Yan Ting's face tensed immediately, his heart burst into flames, and his bird was seen!

    Lei Xiao turned around immediately, the gorgeous golden-red tail feather flicked gently, and then instantly became smaller, falling on Yan Ting's shoulder.

    Yan Ting raised his hand to hold the reduced version of the three-legged Jinwu, and stuffed it into his uniform pocket. As if nothing had happened, he said quietly, "Clean up."

    Then the long legs strode over and took People with different faces of various weapons glanced at the military doctor as they passed by the military doctor.

    The military doctor nodded cautiously immediately. As the only person who knew the secret of the mate's partner, the military doctor was already horrified. He used to think that Lei Xiao could turn into a bird and it was a little magical. The officer looked at the person he respected.

    Later, Lei Xiao's series of performances made him feel that Lei Xiao was not simple, so he added some respect, and the destroyed laboratory in front of him immediately terrified the military doctor and looked at the exposed inside Yan Ting's uniform pocket. The magnificent feathers of golden red were simply revered.

    In addition, the military doctor looked helpless as the chief left, so how exactly did the chief prepare to deal with him?

    Back in Yan Ting's room, Lei Xiao got out of Yan Ting's clothes. The three feet fell awkwardly on the table. The gorgeous feather feathers stood up, watching Yan Ting said carefully, "Tucker The clan may be..."

    The three-legged Jinwu, which was originally half-human, has a very gorgeous and proud demeanor, and now it has become the size of a slap. In Yan Ting's eyes, only cuteness remains.

    So Lei Xiao was not finished yet, Yan Ting had already come together, stroking Lei Xiao’s feathers, but also poking the leg that Lei Xiao came out from, asking, "Is it true?"

    Lei Xiao black line, One paw grabbed it, and the extra paw came out unusually. One paw came over and broke Yan Ting's arm.

    Seeing Yan Ting's arm seeing blood, Lei Xiao was also stunned. Yan Ting was an artifact, even if it showed a flesh and blood body, it was also indestructible. No matter how hard he grabbed several times, he never used it. The paw has left any trace on Yan Ting's body.

    Yan Ting did not care, chuckled, raised his wrist, and licked the blood on the back of his hand, actually with a bit of blue taste...

    Lei Xiao was speechless, whether this person should let him exist the Tucker Say it secretly? !

    Reluctantly turned into a humanoid, jumped off the table and sat on the seat.

    Yan Ting squinted at Lei Xiao’s clothes this time, maybe it was influenced by the color of the feathers. The uniform he wore and his uniforms had dark golden red stripes. In Yan Ting’s eyes, he said no Out of the charm.

    Yan Ting walked over and leaned on Lei Xiao’s side, turning around and saying something that made Lei Xiao’s heat suddenly rise, “Snap Xiao, I tried it before. In fact, the clothes that have come out can only leave the image confused. Human eyes can’t be touched if you reach for it.”

    Therefore, Yan Ting wants to know what it would look like if he had Lei Xiaoli’s flexible and warm skin when he kissed it, but it looked like the uniform of the ascetic group army. Experience?

    Although the meaning behind Yan Ting did not say, Lei Xiao looked at the corner of Yan Ting's mouth and suddenly guessed the meaning of Yan Ting. Some place that had been in close contact with Yan Ting several times actually became hot.

    Really...

    can't I talk more!

    Lei Xiao took a deep breath, suddenly stood up and sat across from Yan Ting, watching Yan Ting leaning on the sofa, diverting the topic, "The Tucker is demonized, not a mechanical weapon. "

    Yan Ting sat up. "How do I say?"

    "Since I can go back and forth between the two time and space, there may be other people, you haven't said before, the location of the space and time crack is near the scarlet star field? "On

    hearing this, Yan Ting's heart jumped slightly and frowned slightly.

    Lei Xiao continued, "If the mother of the Tak family is demonized, it will only multiply indefinitely. If the mother of the Tuck family is allowed to continue to evolve, the human race may eventually face the disaster of extinction."

    Yan Ting lowered his eyes slightly, tapped his fingers on the armrest of the sofa, and followed Lei Xiao’s practice. Yan Ting somewhat understood the difference between the two time and space. He knew what Lei Xiao said.

    However, he also wanted to know, what makes me go back and forth between two time and space?