Yan Ting gasped and chuckled, leaning close to Lei Xiao's ear, "Destructive enough!"

    Lei Xiao's eyes were provocative after he was not burdened, "Not as big as you!"

    He has already done half the battle. His bloodline awakened, how could it be considered a semi-beast, but someone's strength almost broke his waist.

    Although slightly shameful, Lei Xiao knew that this was fortunately Yan Ting's duration was long enough, otherwise it would still be unable to dissipate the power left by the blood awakening.

    With the refinement of the blood of his god beast, Yan Ting's weapon will only be stronger than his attack power in the future.

    Lei Xiao hesitated, thinking about whether to tell Yan Ting not to be so fierce in the future, although Lei Xiao also does not advocate suppressing emotion + desire.

    But like that level, when it comes to getting close in the future, he still needs to find a way to clear the surroundings or set up a formation first?

    Yan Ting looked at someone who was distracted, chuckled, and kissed Lei Xiao's brow hard.

    Stretching his hand to touch Lei Xiao has returned to the hair that is no longer flaming, but unfortunately the two strands of hair are gone, and only two strands of hair with light golden luster are left.

    Yan Ting turned over and lay beside him, reaching for Lei Xiao's shoulder and letting Lei Xiao's head lean against his neck.

    At this quiet moment when only two people breathe, Yan Ting's hand carelessly stroked Lei Xiao's back. "I saw you seem to have more paws before?"

    Lei Xiao turned around and looked at him , Yan Ting turned sideways, his big hand slid down someone's smooth and warm back more unscrupulously, "Firebird is pretty, but the claws are a little weird."

    Lei Xiao's mouth moved, and he held a backhand The claws of people's disturbance, "Three-legged Jinwu."

    Say what Firebird...

    Yan Ting's blocked hand fell on Lei Xiao's waist, "Three-legged Jinwu? After the transformation, where did the extra claw go, Are you still there?"

    Lei Xiao didn't respond. Basically, someone touched him and kissed him all over the body, and asked him if his paw was there?

    Lei Xiao sat up and looked at the surrounding area where they were not covered by the slightest bit, frowned slightly, so in the end, the two of them were still in such a bright day.

    I always feel that something is not right...

    Lei Xiao is not as wild as Yan Ting. He is lying on the red sand without any sense of shame, and instantly transforms into a loose dress and stands up and walks towards the plant.

    Before Lei Xiao walked a few steps, Yan Ting sat up suddenly and said, "Snap, there is a problem."

    Lei Xiao turned around, "What's wrong?"

    Yan Ting pointed to his lower abdomen. "What's this?"

    Lei Xiao turned around. "You don't count?"

    What could be under the abdomen?

    Yan Ting laughed, "Xiaoxiao, your angle is wrong, I am talking about here!"

    Lei Xiao turned around again, looking at the position someone was pointing at, just under someone's solid abdominal muscles. Underneath, a faint sun totem popped up.

    It's not very clear. Among the round totems is a three-legged golden black wings with wings spread. How does the shape look like when Lei Xiao's bloodline awakened.

    But, let him look down there to check there. It was a bit intolerable not long after this kind of fit.

    Therefore, Lei Xiaolan's hand fell on Yan Ting's body, and anyway, Yan Ting turned into a shady cloth. Then he carefully looked at the small, light golden totem.

    Lei Xiao stretched his hand and touched, "Does it hurt?"

    Yan Ting shook his head, "Hot."

    Lei Xiao frowned, but saw something propped under the shame cloth, quickly withdrew his hand, turned around and left, "Go

    Take a bath!" Yan Ting chuckled without any shame, and walked behind Lei Xiao on the red sand.

    After turning around the plant, it was a huge lake, and the two of them didn't care much, and jumped directly into the lake from the edge of the mountain.

    While in the lake, Lei Xiao stuffed Yan Ting's light brain on his wrist.

    Yan Ting opened his light brain, and the news that flowed in for a while made him frown slightly, and he simply shut it off again. At this time, nothing was as good as his honeymoon.

    Because Lei Xiao needs to fulfill the order, he will open the Guangnao for some transactions every day. It is time to fulfill the contract today and provide alloy materials as planned after the meeting.

    As soon as he opened his brain, an encrypted message popped up immediately.

    Yan Ting, who stood with him in the water, naturally also saw it, and the content of the message made Yan Ting's anger surge, and a wave of heat spread from his whole body.

    Yan Ting has always known Yan Chengfei's nature and selfish self-interested gentleman, but never thought that this person could still do such an extraordinary thing.

    Lei Xiao turned off the news and reached out to press on Yan Ting's shoulder. "Is the accuracy of the message high?"

    Yan Ting reached out to hold Lei Xiao's hand and nodded. "Come home with me, Xiao Xiao."