Lei Xiao reluctantly opened his eyes and saw a sword circling around him. A flash of light flashed in Lei Xiao's eyes. It was as if Yan Ting was still worried about him. With a little hope, Lei Xiao was more determined to enhance his strength. Confidence, suddenly spread wings, a lot of feathers burned and fell, and the body began to undergo some changes, becoming less and less like short-eared owls, and in the position of the tail feathers, a claw was gradually extended? !

    Yan Ting looked at this change and was stunned. He stopped moving around Lei Xiao and watched Lei Xiao's gradually changing body. His body was elongated, and the rebirth of the feathers became slender every time, and there were many more feathers.

    The short-eared owl's distinctive face-like appearance no longer exists, the beak becomes sharp and slender, the ear feathers on the top of the head are still there, but the ear feathers gradually become slender in the bath fire again and again, Until it turned into a beautiful crown and plummeted slightly behind his head.

    However, when the third paw came out, Lei Xiao was suddenly shocked. He suddenly understood what was happening to him now.

    The earliest he heard from the elders in the clan that the short-eared owl family once had a relationship with the Jinwu clan. According to this time and space understanding, it is that Lei Xiao appeared to return to the ancestor phenomenon, which was lacking in his long-term true fire. Under the circumstances, his bloodline awakened and absorbed a large amount of the sun's true fire again. The power of the bloodline awakening turned him into Jinwu.

    However, Lei Xiao was not excited at all, because he could feel that the blood of the Jin-Uu people had a powerful force of encroachment, and he was afraid that he would never disconnect his natal magic weapon from him, maybe Yan Ting would really Be thoroughly refined.

    The magic weapon contaminated by the blood of the three-legged golden black beast will be re-purified and upgraded. Lei Xiao knows what the consequences are. He may get the most powerful artifact in the world, enough for him to run around the world, but he may be from then on. Without Yan Ting, there will be no one like Yan Ting in the world.

    Therefore, under the situation that blood awakening has not been fully completed, Lei Xiao forcibly transformed himself into a human being. He did not know the consequences of forcibly interrupting blood awakening.

    But he knows what consequences he will bear if he continues to awaken, and it doesn't matter to all other Lei Xiao, the only thing that can't be lost is Yan Ting, and he can't afford the consequences!

    The feathers on Lei Xiao's body are still burning and falling down, but the surrounding flames are gradually disappearing under his control. The light golden light is even better. After a flash of golden light flashes, Lei Xiao in the air spins around The slender figure appeared in front of Yan Ting, with a silver-gray uniform with light gold and dark lines, but all the positions where the skin was exposed, even the hair was gleaming with red-gold shimmer.

    Lei Xiao raised his hand to hold Yan Ting, and fell from midair, his slender fingers flicked the sword body, "Yan Ting, we're starting."

    Yan Ting's body shook, but unfortunately Lei Xiao didn't let him speak at this time Yan Ting was so mad, he wished to teach him hard. Anyway, let him ask Lei Xiao’s current condition, what happened to the extra paw, did the flames just now hurt the place, now it’s changed What's going on with being a person and being full of fire.

    However, a certain sword is currently subject to Lei Xiao, which has no say... The

    magic weapon of life is usually the treasure of the monk’s testimony, which is connected to the life and soul of the monk. , Dismantling the magic weapon of life means to cut apart the deepest brand between the two. For the magic weapon, it means destruction, and for the deity, it means to damage half of the life soul.

    Therefore, it is easy for no one to choose to forcibly strip the life magic weapon. Lei Xiao originally did not want to strip. Before knowing the truth, his idea was to repair the magic circle in Yan Ting's body, and then remove the magic circle, so Yan Ting It will not suffer the pain caused by the damage of the magic circle, but the relationship with him is still the relationship between the deity and the magic weapon.

    However, he can't do this now. His three-legged golden black beast bloodline has been awakened. If only the magic circle is erased, the final result, Yan Ting will still be re-purified and upgraded into an artifact, although maybe he can suppress it For a while, but this final result is destined, Lei Xiao cannot make up for it when things cannot be recovered.

    He is also less likely to forcibly strip Yan Ting...

    Therefore, Lei Xiao has only one choice, that is, sacrifice, more precisely, let the magic weapon counterattack, flood most of his spiritual power into the magic weapon, and the operation is simple. , Lei Xiao held the sword body, and then palm hard, the sharp blade cut the palm, blood fell along the sword body.

    When the warm blood slid down the sword body, Yan Ting was angry. He could hardly believe what Lei Xiao did in the end. The soaring anger made Yan Ting stunned the whole body, and he got out of Lei Xiao's palm.

    Lei Xiao reached out calmly and took Yan Ting in his hand again, looking at the red sword body, slightly moved his mouth, and said reluctantly, "Yan Ting, I know what I am doing, don't Stop."

    Then a powerful force poured into the sword body, the sword continued to vibrate, and the light golden light spread all over the sword body, faintly with red firelight.

    Yan Ting is still resisting. He always feels that Lei Xiao’s practice must be harmful to him. Yan Ting is deeply distressed. Starting from Lei Xiao’s quietness and not talking, Yan Ting always has every moment. Both are distressed.

    But Lei Xiao forcibly sent his own strength. Yan Ting in this state can only passively absorb the power. With the increase of strength, Yan Ting in angrily suddenly entered an unconscious state, slowly the sword body did not Shake it again.

    Lei Xiao saw this situation, the other hand stroked the hilt, the hand holding the sword was not retracted, the rest was waiting, waiting for Yan Ting to absorb enough power, he could get out of his control, and deprived his deity. As long as the magic weapon of the magic circle is erased, it is basically the same as the magic weapon of the unowned state, completely free.

    Lei Xiao stood up holding the bloody sword. The remaining time may not be long. He couldn’t wait like this. He had other plans. This time, it took Yan Ting’s money to buy the development and use rights of Stellar. He can't owe it so much. In this waiting time, Lei Xiao has a new plan, that is to make money.