The difference is that it is a double cultivation at the time of intercourse + cooperation. Lei Xiao feels that this issue can be ignored for the time being. They are only now It can be temporarily tentatively designated as a Taoist companion. Others can only wait until Yan Ting's abdomen is repaired.

    Lei Xiao quietly waited for Yan Ting's reaction. If Yan Ting didn't respond the first time before, then this time should be very clear. So, Yan Ting in the end...Will you?

    Lei Xiao's claws tightened unconsciously, and caught into the sofa.

    After a moment, Lei Xiao only heard a bang, Yan Ting's table was exploded and shattered directly into slag, and then Yan Ting suddenly rushed over, hugged his ear feather cluster and stood upright. One, "Snap, Snap..."

    Master Yan Ji of Le Ji kept rubbing Lei Xiao's ear feathers, whether it was because of what the old man said, that made Lei Xiao come up with such an idea, even if it was for money, it was because money could cure him. At this time, Yan Ting's inner fiery desire to hold people directly into the heart nest.

    Then, Yan Ting suddenly and solemnly placed Lei Xiao on the sofa, kneeling on the ground on one knee, eyes tightly looking at Lei Xiao, his eyes firm and hot, his voice a little low with excitement, "Snap Xiao, you are willing to accept me As your partner?"

    If it is not a bird standing on the sofa at this time, Yan Shanming must be happy and broken, and then watch his grandson kneel in front of his bird, then simply say the proposal, Yan Shanming coughed, "Had boy, you so promised you to promise you!"

    Major General Yan wanted to kill, and was interrupted by such a timely proposal. Anyone would explode, but it was his grandfather who interrupted him. He can also beat people up, so Yan Ting is very uncomfortable. He looks at Lei Xiao on the sofa with helplessness. If the bracer is deep in his heart, will Lei Xiao respond to him if there is a little more time? Knowing this, I will go back to the small building first, where is my own chassis, and no one will bother you!

    Lei Xiao turned his head and was amused by Yan Ting's helpless expression. Before that, Yan Ting was smug and lost his vigilance. Perhaps Yan Ting could not guard his grandfather subconsciously, and he saw Yan Shanming, I want to remind Yan Ting, but Yan Ting has knelt down halfway, his expression is so solemn, he was lost for a while by Yan Ting's expression and tone, and he didn't have time to speak.

    Yan Shanming thought he was just generously listening to Yan Ting's proposal exercise. He didn't feel anything wrong. He went to the sofa and sat down. He reached out to touch Lei Xiao's wings and looked at Yan Ting. Marriage is not so begging, you can say a few affectionate words

    to Xiao Leiduo anyway ." Yan Ting stood up and took back one of Yan Shanming's hands. The old man said, "Also, the location is very good Importantly, I thought when I proposed to your grandmother, it was in the sapphire mountain in the blue city of the blue star field. The scenery is beautiful, and of course your grandma is more beautiful..."

    Lei Xiao smiled lowly, Yan Ting's teeth were all crumbling, can he be the same as the old man, his grandmother is a famous beauty of Xingbang, and the person he likes is Lei Xiao, a simple and pure man, really want Get a scene, that’s where it should be in the magnificent area, outer space or something...

    Yan Ting was suddenly inspired to take Lei Xiao to see the scenery again. The last time I saw the meteor shower, Lei Xiao obviously didn’t Although he was interrupted by military doctors at that time, he was definitely able to clear the field after learning from his experience. It is better to look at the nebula this time. He knew that a supernova remnant is shaped like an hourglass, which is particularly spectacular.

    Yan Shanming watched his grandson who shook his head obviously, "The decayed wood can't be sculpted too, I hope you will chase Xiaolei to the hand, the year of the monkey is a horse."

    Yan Ting ticked the corner of his mouth. He didn't catch up with his hand anymore, he was close to the door. Therefore, Yan Ting, who had the idea, sat quite opposite the

    old man, stretched his feet to kick off the debris on the ground, put Lei Xiao on his arm, and looked at the old man and asked, "Grandpa, you must have something to come over, say." Yan Shanming Then I remembered my purpose of coming over, put away the thoughts of recalling the past, raised my hand to open the light brain, and raised the safety of the entire room to the highest level. Then Yan Shanming sent Yan Ting the armor design he had previously conceived.

    Yan Ting opened the stereoscopic image transmitted by Yan Shanming, and Lei Xiao standing on his arm followed him.

    After reading the theoretical knowledge given by Yan Shanming, Lei Xiao's understanding of the mecha has been very deep, but at this time looking at the complex and sophisticated design, he still couldn't help but be surprised. Most of the designs he still I can't understand it, but I can see that it is very mysterious, and I have to admire the old man who is worthy of being the most prestigious mecha master in Singbang.

    Yan Shanming's recent designs are all around the ideas put forward by Yan Ting, that is, to achieve the speed jump of the mecha. The biggest difficulty of this design is two, one is the problem of the engine, and the other is that the mecha generally bears external forces. Ability.

    The mech is different from the battleship. The battleship itself is relatively large, so the engine is relatively large and relatively stable, but the mech is not. When the standard of warp speed is reached, the engine often cannot withstand explosion. In addition, the pressure on the armor shell often causes the armor to be torn apart when it jumps.

    The mechas that Yan Shanming has tried dozens of times before are all assembled, so the ability to withstand external forces is difficult to achieve. Yan Shanming has always been limited by his own ideas. At that time, if it was not Yan Ting’s bird, he would give him the model. Removed, he estimated that he is still studying the interaction force between each component, adjusting the density and hardness of each component.

    The current design is to make the entire mech integrated, no longer assembled, and there are no gaps between the original parts of the mech. In simple terms, it is similar to melting casting. Yan Shanming has completed all the operations, each part The data is also ready, the most difficult is to find the right material.

    After Yan Ting watched it carefully, he discussed his ideas with his father.

    Here Lei Xiao has carefully read all the data. He can’t get such a deep understanding of the engine, but he still understands the unified setting of the integrated material of the single machine, but Lei Xiao The more I look at it, I feel that if the design of this mech is several times smaller, it is simply refining the magic weapon.