Chapter Sixteen: w h a t

Pregnant. That's what the two lines meant. I'm pregnant with Willy's kid. You thought.. but he hates children. Would he really leave you over it? I mean he's already engaged, your supposed to get married today and he already told EVERYONE about it. You decided just to spit it out. You throw away the test and walk out the bathroom and stand next to him. He looked at you confused.
"I'm pregnant" you say. There was a silence.
"Ha ha f u n n y joke" he laughs.
"Willy. I'm pregnant with your child, I can't make this up. Go check the bathroom trash if you don't believe me." You stated and he went into the bathroom. It took him awhile before he came out.
"Your pregnant... Your pregnant.... "
I'm changing the ending so I can keep writing this
There was a long silence.
"I can take another test?" You say but willy shakes his head.
"Let's go" he says
"

Where?" You ask as he gets up and takes your hand.
"Just cmon" he's acting different again he pulls you out the room and heads to the front door. You start to panic.
"Willy please don't kick me out I can get an abortion please don't do this I love you. You love me right.." he doesn't kick you out, instead he takes you into the car and begins to drive. "Where are we going?" You ask again but he never responds until you guys get to a hospital. He parks the car and takes you in immediately. Maybe he wants an abortion now. He brings you to the front desk.
"Hello" the man says at the counter.
"Can you see if my fiance is pregnant" he says as he hands $500 to the guy and he brings you two into a room and leaves for a bit. You sigh.
"Don't give me that attitude... See this happened to some of my oompaloompas. The air in some parts of the factory is chemical and can make pregnancy tests come out positive. Which since my oompaloompas are all male, they in fact did not have a child in their stomach they had a desiese that triggers the test to be positive. I'm afraid you might have a deadly desiese." He said. It was so overwhelming that you've  fainted right there. Thats all you remember.

You wake up still in the bed. You look over to see Willy on a green sofa next to you.
"I want to go home" you say and he shrugs.
"I don't make that decision."

Then you live and have a mini Willy the end