Chapter Ten: Hopeless

You wake up and try to move but nothing is working. Your sitting down but your hands and feet are tied. The room is dark until they suddenly flash on, making you squint your eyes, its Willy?
"Willy!" You say exitedly until you realize Audrey is behind him with a gun behind him. She guides him to a chair next to you but she doesn't tie him.
"Well well well" she giggles evily.
"Please leave him alone he was finally getting to be himself-"
"Shut tha fuuuck uuupp" she laughs. "Ain't nobody leaving here.. alive at least!" At that Willy rolled his head to the side in disappoinment. She giggles at this. "Now y'all really thought that I'd leave just because of some laxatives and a squirt gun?!" She laughed histarically then crawls into Willy's lap. "Ya know what?" She asks and Willy looks up at her, frowning. She whispers loud enough for you to hear. "Every girls' a squirter," she looks over at you. "You just gotta cut the right blood vessel!!" She giggles as she hops off his lap and heads over to you. Trigger warning!! She grabs a knife from the floor that you didn't even notice. "Wanna see??" She says walking in your direction. She takes the knife and glides it onto your thigh.
"Stop it!" Willy gets up but she aims the gun at him, making him sit back down in distress. She then pushes on the knife making your skin bleed. You scream in panic. She proceeds to cut vigorously until she falls to the ground. The bat that she got hit with following. Willy takes off his shirt, revealing his pale abs and wraps it around the cuts. You didn't realize how loud you where screaming until Willy smacked you to get your senses together. He then picked you up bridal style and carried you outside. End of trigger warning He put you in the back of the white van and took off because they left the keys in the ignition. You both got to the hospital and he carried you inside. You look at your leg and tons of red fluid spilled from the black shirt that was Willy's but is now ruined. That's all you remember until you wake up in the hospital bed. You look at your thigh, it was bandaged up so you couldn't see the cuts. You look over and see Willy next to you fiddling with his thumbs.
"Willy.." you call softly. He looks up concerned but happy.
"How are you feeling?" He asks in a whisper.
"Good but.. oh no.." you frown.
"What is it hun?" His face was serious.
"Your poor shirt, it's ruined.." you say sadly.
"Baby I'm a millionaire chocolateir, I can get a new one anytime, love" he reassures making you give a soft smile. You sit up but cover your chest when you realize you aren't wearing a bra. You look at Willy. "They had to get your heart rate" he nodded at the machine on the floor and you smiled. Your nipples where hard from the cold air blasting in the room.
"... What happened to Audrey is she gone for good?" You ask and you see Willy hold up a paper clip.
"She died y/n" Willy said calmly but had a smile on his face, he's free! "I had to fill out like two hours worth of paper work but she's gone!" He said all siked out. Your baby was back and nothing was gonna take him away from you. "Also I'm really glad your okay!" He chirped.
"Me too, but let's not talk about it okay?" You say and catch Willy staring at your chest. ".. not till this leg heals" you wink at him and he grins wider. "Hey Willy.. I don't mean to kill the vibe but, do you know anything about your.. mother?" You ask and you could tell you cought him off gaurd. His mouth twitches then he makes an akward laugh.
"Yeah.." he says akwardly. "Well.. no.. see she died when I was at a very young age, I remember what she looked like, yeah but the memory is too faint to describe her" he said fiddling with his thumbs.
"I'm sorry to hear that.'
"What about you, your family?" He asked curiously.
"They where abusive, they dropped me off at the side of the road. This man with dark skin who always wore a blue hat let me in his shop, he'd pay the bills and I'd bring the money, unfortunately I closed it up and mailed him his $2000 and we've never talked since. Also my family left me when I was three but I remember my mother and father hitting me.. I was raised by that dark skinned man, he never told me his name, perhaps a safety precaution. Ya know? He's the only family I kinda had, we've never had a full conversation though, like he let me into his nest until I learned to fly. Although he'd buy from the shop and lend me money he knew would go back to him eventually, maybe he did it to make me feel special  I'm sure he's proud of me now-" the door opened and in came a nurse with a clipboard.
"Y/N you're all set to go whenever your ready." She said with a smile and left moments after.
You look over and smile at Willy, he smiles back as he stands up and gets his stuff, he then helps you up from the bed. Once you stand up, he wraps his arm around your back and helps you into the elevator. The elevator doors close and you both begin to go downward. Finally there's a ding and you both get off. You're at the front lobby now. Willy continues guiding you to the car, it was a black Lincoln. Pretty nice car. You both get in and Willy goes on the driver's side. He reaches to the back seat and pulls out a package with red ribbon on it then hands it to you.
"Thank you Willy, you're so sweet." You smile as you unwrap it. Inside was a bunch of candy, a pure diamond necklace and earrings that matched your wedding ring, and a card that pretty much says get well soon and I love you. You turn to Willy who is nervous. "Willy! I love it omg! " Your eyes light up and you pull him into a kiss. He kisses back then you put the lid back on the present and put it in the back seat for now.
"And I'm taking you somewhere very special!" He smiled as he turned the wheel and pulled out of the parking lot.
"Might I ask where?-"
"It's a suprize my dear!" He chirped.