Chapter Fourteen: Hangover

You woke up in the ballroom still on the couch it had to be at least 3am. The ball room was dark and empty. It started to scare you but you couldn't bring yourself to get up. You where too scared. Your anxiety was about to kick in so you curl into a ball, plug your ears, squeeze your eyes shut and scream,
"WILLY!!" you waited about 25 seconds, nothing. "WILLY" You kept your eyes and ears shut. You didn't start screaming until something touched your shoulder causing you to jump back. It was dark and you couldnt tell who it was you you kept screaming until they picked you up and out of the room making you scream and kick until you get into the bright hallway. They set you down and you got a clear look at who is was.
"Y/N WHAT IS THE MATTER?!" he wasn't yelling at you he was just concerned.
"WILLY THERE COULDVE BEEN A GHOST OR OR-" you start crying and Willy pulls you into a hug and brushes his fingers through your hair.
"Baby I'm sorry I didn't want to wake you. On my deffence, I didn't know you where scared of the-"
"-DONT even say it. It might attract them." You said paranoid.
"Baby your fine let's go.." he said but you wouldn't walk.
"Carry me?" You asked he sighed then picked you up bridal style all the way to the room. You where nuzzling you face into his chest the whole way there. (Not in a furry way)
He opens the door and lays you down then walks back to the door to close it making it completely dark. You waited for him to lay down but he didn't.
"Willy?" You called blindly. "Wil-" some thing grabbed you and you screamed instantly.
"bwAHAHAH" Willy did an evil laugh then crawled into bed next to you.
"Thats not funny!" You fake sniffled to make him feel bad but he only laughed as he pulled you in to cuddle.
"Was too" and with that you went to bed.

That morning you woke up with Willy right by your side in the same position he was when you fell asleep in his arms. You remember the dark ball room and shiver at the thought. This wakes Willy up.
"Bayyybee" he groans.
"Youre fine" you say and he laughs.
"Cmon were going somewhere special today" he sat up then got off the bed. He headed for the bathroom. You sat there for a bit and waited for him. He was in the tophat outfit. You got up and followed him outside to the car. You both buckled up and you where on your way. But this time, he didn't go towards the road, he drove a few yards to the back of his factory, which was probably 2/4 of a mile long. You reach the back and he puts the car in park.
"Why are we back here?"
"It's a part of the factory that I havent showed you yet." He explained and you followed him. He was walking towards a giant sewer tunnel and you pause. It was starting to get creepy.
"Look it's only back here so that no one would find it." He says and you decide to put your trust in him and follow him. There wasn't any water on the floor so that was good. It soonly got darker and darker. The darker it got, the tighter you held on to Willy. You finnaly reach a dead end. It's fully blocked off.
"Willy there's nothin-" before you could finish the wall opened like a door to reveal a secret garden with a chocolate fountain in the middle. There where glowing crystals on the wall, not to mention a giant crystal chandelier dangling from the roof.
"Everything in this room is eatable as well." He explained. You where breathless. You couldn't help but to glance at everything in awe.
"Ahem" you heard Willy say. You looked over too see him on one knee with a ring out. You got excited at first until you remember the last ring.
"Is it the fake one?"
"No it's real, please marry me." He asked, with hope in his eyes. You got so overwhelmed that you started to cry.
"Yes Willy. I will!" He gets up and you pull him into a giant hug.
"Oh baby this is going to be amazing! I'm gonna call my fa-f-f" he paused
"Family" you helped
"Yeah, that." He lifted up his phone the put it to his ear. He motioned you to go to the car and he followed, still on the phone. "Yeah dad. You can meet her today. Yeah we're going out to eat first..." He blabbered on as you opened the car door and hopped in. Willy turned on the car and looked behind him as he put the car in reverse, still on the phone. "That's lovely, yes invite all the family... What about hers?...well.." he looked at you for a second. "She has only one guest unfortunately"
"I do?" You mouth and he nods.

He was on the phone the entire time planning everything with his father until we pulled into the parking lot. "We're there dad I've got to go. Cya love you too!" He turned off his phone as you got out the car. "Sorry I didn't talk to you, we'll be able to see my dad today anyways." He says and we walk into the building. You realize the restaurant was a buffet almost immediately once you walked in. There was a line at the front that you and Willy walked over to stand in.

After lunch you and Willy go for a drive to his parents house but on the way you saw a fortune teller shop and insisted you guys go.

You walk inside and there was a bunch of weird stuff. There where voodoo dolls, bongs, weird statues and so much more but you didn't have enough time to look around because a lady came out of a beaded door. She looked like a hippie to be honest.
"May I help you" she had a southern accent.
"We're here to have our fortune told?" It was kinda weird saying it out loud.
"No just her I'm not into that stuff." Willy says as he looks around.
"Come this way" he cheesed as you follow her back through the beaded door. She led you into a dark room with only a crystal ball on a table and a few chairs. "Have a seat y'all!" She smiled and you and Willy sat next to each other. "My name's Daisy May." She said.
"I'm y/n Wonka and this is my fiance Willy." You remember saying Wonka was your last name not too long ago when you where only dating Willy. Guess it just sounded better.
"Alright hold my hands." She said and you followed. She then closes her eyes for a bit then opened. She rubbed the crystal ball after. "one last thing I need ta read your palm puddin'" she said and held out your hand again. She took a hook like thing and rubbed it around. "It's not working I need to read Willy's first because he's the man so like the alpha needs-"
"Okay okay here" he held out his palm she rubbed the hook gently until it suddenly went into his skin, blood slowly started to spill out.
"WHAT THE HELL?!"
"I'm sor-"
"LETS GO Y/N" he grabbed you and stormed out of there instantly. He went in the car. "Bandaid" he looked at you but you where confused. "IN THE DAMN glove box" he snapped. You opened it and grabbed the Band-Aids and handed him one. He fixed himself up then went straight to his father's.
"I should've listened to you. I shouldn't known only a freak would own a shop like that." He scolded.
"I'm sorry" you mumble. It was silent until you reached Wilbur's house, aka Willy's father's house.