Hot welcome home

Warning chapter contains sexual content...

Kol's pov

I finally arrive home after a grueling 16 hour flight in which some teenager kept kicking my seat and a drunk prick threw up near me. I was tempted to throw myself off the plane but I didn't and just compelled the teenager to be quiet and stay still while I compelled an air hostess to move the drunk guy away from me.

Anyway I'm now finally home and it is now 7pm meaning the kids will be asleep so I can get straight to having sex with Davina. I'm in no mood to take things slow, I have a lot of pent up sexual frustration that needs releasing and I just really want her body right now plus I kept looking at the pictures she sent me and I've been just dying to have her.

I send a text to Davina telling her I'm home before I quietly insert my key and unlock the door. I twist the door knob and quietly push the door open not wanting to wake up the kids.

Once inside I quietly shut the door behind me and make sure to lock it before making my way up the stairs and I can hear slow romantic music playing in our room making me smirk knowing she's waiting for me.

I reach our bedroom door which is closed and I knock three times before turning the knob and pushing the door open to see lit candles lying around on the ground but I ignore all that as my eyes go straight to the sexy woman lying on the bed with a flimsy robe on. "Hey" she purrs as I shut the door behind me, making sure to lock it as I don't want any interruptions. 

"Hi" I respond with a smirk, dropping my bag on the floor before kicking my shoes off and I start to unbutton my shirt "ah no, let me do that" she purrs as she gets up off the bed and slowly walks towards me before stopping two metres away from me.

She smiles as she slowly unravels her robe before letting it fall off her body making my eyes go wide and my pants tighten as I see the black baby doll lingerie she's wearing.

(Davina's lingerie)

 "W-Wow" I stutter making her giggle "you like?" she asks seductively tilting her head "oh I love it" I respond before vamp speeding up to her and pulling her towards me "but I'd much prefer it on the floor" I say making her smirk as she presses h...

 "W-Wow" I stutter making her giggle "you like?" she asks seductively tilting her head "oh I love it" I respond before vamp speeding up to her and pulling her towards me "but I'd much prefer it on the floor" I say making her smirk as she presses herself up against me making me grunt.

"I'm all yours so do as you please but first we must get rid of your clothes" she purrs in my ear before ripping my shirt open making buttons go flying "I thought you didn't like it when clothes got ripped" I tease "oh shut up, I'm horny" she responds making me chuckle "oh I can tell" I growl before crashing my lips against hers making her moan.

I pout as she pulls away making her giggle "it seems I'm not the only one who's horny" she teases before groping me through my pants making me grunt. "Damn you tease" I growl making her giggle "how could I not? I mean look at you" I say gesturing to her body making her blush.

"Plus those pictures you sent me had me rattled" I add making her smirk "I was missing you" she replies innocently making me smirk "oh darling I missed you too" I respond before crashing my lips against hers and picking her up causing her to wrap her legs around my waist.