30 weeks

Six weeks later...Davina is now 7 months

Davina's pov

I hold a hand to my baby bump as I walk down the stairs, the baby has been kicking a lot lately it's like him or her is doing somersaults in there or something. "Hey darling" Kol greets me as I reach the bottom of the stairs "hi, ow" I winch as I felt a particularly hard kick "what's wrong?" Kol asks looking concerned. "Nothing the baby just kicked a little too hard" I reply he smiles softly and gets on his knees "hey little one take it easy on the kicking. Don't kick mommy so hard" he says pulling up my shirt a little and placing a gentle kiss on my stomach making me smile. He gets back up on his knees "now since the boys are asleep why don't we move to the living room and watch a movie. I put the fire on so it's all nice and warm in there" he says rubbing up and down my arms "what are you after Kol Mikaelson?" I ask smiling up at him "nothing can't I cuddle up to my girlfriend in front of the fire while we watch a movie?" he questions with a smirk "of course but you only do something like that when you're after something" I respond wrapping my arms around his neck "I just want to spend some quality time with my beautiful girlfriend" he replies lowering his head making me smile as his lips gently brush against mine. "Well lead me to the living room then" I reply he smirks and picks me up bridle style and vamp speeds us to the living room. He places me down on the floor near the fire but not right next to it of course. I lean back against the couch which is behind me as Kol turns on the TV "would you like a blanket love?" he asks "sure" I reply he pulls a blanket off the couch and sits beside me and covers our lower halves with it. He grabs the remote and presses play "what movie did you put on?" I ask "fifty shades of grey" he replies with a smirk. I turn to him with wide eyes "w-what?" I ask with a stutter and he laughs "kidding. I put on the lion king as I know that's your favourite movie to watch right now" he replies I playfully shove him making him chuckle. I lean my head on his shoulder as the movie starts playing and he takes one of my hands in his, gently intertwining our fingers together making a smile appear on my face.

Kol's pov 

Throughout the movie my eyes keep moving to Davina who keeps her eyes on the TV screen, I watch as she smiles and laughs then cries when Mufasa dies. She's simply breath taking to watch. My eyes move to her stomach and I place a hand on it rubbing circles, I smile when the baby suddenly kicks . My precious little darling I thought as I look at Davina and her baby bump "daddy" I suddenly hear from the top of the stairs, slowly untangle myself from Davina who's now asleep and I get up and slowly make my way to the doorway. I walk to the stairs and look up to see Jace stood at the top "hey buddy what's the matter?" I ask he rubs his eyes and begins to walk down the stairs. "I had a bad dream and got scared" he replies I walk up the stairs heading towards him and pick him up "what happened in the dream that scared you?" I ask as I walk up the stairs "mommy died" he utters making me tense up for a moment "oh how?" I ask I know I probably shouldn't ask such a thing but how else am I suppose to calm him down or cheer him up after having such a nightmare. Jace shrugs "she was lying on the floor, I tried to wake her but she didn't wake up" he says burying his head in the crook of my neck. I enter his bedroom to find Zander sleeping peacefully in his bed snoring away. "Zander snores too loud" Jace says making me chuckle slightly "shh speak quietly. We don't want to wake your brother" I say as I place down on his bed. He lies down but he looks at me "is mommy okay?" he asks I smile at him "mommy is perfectly fine. She's downstairs sleeping" I say "will mommy die?" he asks looking worried "no buddy she won't not on my watch. I will protect everyone in this house I promise" I say he nods "I know" he says sitting up and wrapping his arms around my neck hugging me making my heart swell in happiness. "I love you daddy" he says I tighten my hold on him a little and rub his back "I love you too buddy" I reply placing a kiss on his forehead as I pull away. "Now get back to sleep you because I have a surprise in store for you and your brother tomorrow" I say tucking him in his bed so he's comfortable "night daddy" he says pulling his teddy close to his chest "goodnight buddy" I say getting up and heading for the door but I stop when I hear Zander mutter "don't hurt my mommy" he whispers making me frown "Zander" I whisper as I walk towards him. "Mommy!" he yells startling Jace "it's okay Jace just lie down" I say as I pull Zander into my arms who's crying "d-daddy" he stutters "shh it's okay buddy. I'm here" I coo rubbing my back "where's mommy?" he asks "she's downstairs sleeping" I reply "can I see her?" he asks I'd protest since Davina is sleeping but because he had some sort of nightmare I'll go with it "okay" say picking him up and heading out the door.

I vamp speed down the stairs and into the living room where Davina is now stood up rubbing her eyes "hey love" I say walking over to her "mommy" Zander says reaching his arms out to her. She smiles and takes him from me "hey baby why are you awake?" she asks sitting down on the couch. "He had a bad dream that you were being hurt" I say she looks at him concerned "I'm not hurt baby I'm fine" she says holding him close to her "I got scared mommy" he says burying his head in the crook of her neck. "It's okay baby you don't need to be scared. Nobody's going to hurt me" she coos kissing his forehead. I stand back and watch but my mind is elsewhere. Both my sons had nightmares about Davina being hurt and killed, that can't be a coincidence can it? Sometimes witches particularity twins dream about things that will happen in the near future, maybe I'm overthinking it but I just can't shake the feeling that the nightmares they had might mean something. 

Meanwhile

No one's pov

Morgana was currently torturing the two witches that had done nothing to find the Mikaelson children and just hid. She had some humans who worked for her and she sent them to collect the two witches and she's been torturing them ever since they had been brought back. "Wimps!" Morgana snapped as she whipped the two witches "w-we're sorry" one stutters "so you should be! I made you powerful, I taught you everything you know today and you pay me back by sitting back and doing nothing to find the Mikaelson children. I trusted you to do this one thing for me and you didn't do it!" she yelled "we told you we were going too but the compound was blocked by a strong barrier spell. We couldn't get in no matter how hard we tried!" one witch cried out in pain as Morgana slapped her "I don't care! You should've tried harder or found another way. Did you think of luring them out huh?! No you didn't because you were too lazy, too cowardly to do anything of the sort! I've never been so disappointed!" she yelled before snapping their necks with her magic. She smirked as the two witches slumped to the ground lifeless but groaned as she felt her power weaken by the result of their deaths. "Witches find me some new witches and bring them to me and check in on the witches in New Orleans and see how they're doing with the Mikaelson children!" she demanded setting the two dead witches on fire with her magic.

Well what's going on here? Zander and Jace are having nightmares about Davina being hurt, could it mean something? Morgana's witches still haven't got their hands on the Mikaelson children. What is taking them so long? Morgana's a crazy bitch literally. What will happen next? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment