To New Orleans we go

One day later

Kol's pov

I carefully place Zander in the car while Davina holds Jace as Rebekah puts the luggage in the boot. "Okay love hand him here" I say turning to Davina with my arms out after buckling Zander in. "Okay daddy's gonna put you in the car" Davina says to Jace kissing his forehead before passing him to me "here we go buddy" I say vamp speeding round to the other side of the car causing him let out a little laugh. "Is that everything?" Rebekah asks once I've buckled in Jace "yes we only plan on staying in New Orleans for a few days" I say shutting the car door "can't you just move to New Orleans?" She asks crawling into the car through the boot and seating herself between the boys "I already told you New Orleans brings back a lot of bad memories and there's still witches there that hate us" I explain as me and Davina get in the car. "I guess I understand it would just be nice if you lived with us" Rebekah says I don't respond as I start the car and drive forward heading in the direction of New Orleans.

20 minutes later
...

"Mommy?" Zander suddenly asks "yes sweetie" Davina replies "where are we going?" He asks "to visit family" Davina says "are they nice mommy?" Jace asks joining in "they can be but they can also be very moody" Davina says making me chuckle "moody how?" Jace asks "like your aunt Rebekah was this morning" I answer with a cheeky grin as I earn a glare from Rebekah "yikes" Zander responds making me and Davina laugh and I can see a slight smile tugging at the corner of Rebekah's lips. This is going to be one interesting journey, New Orleans here we come.

Sorry that it's short I will try and make the next chapter longer. What did you think? Zander and Jace have a cheeky side that will be shown a lot more in upcoming chapters. I will put more humor into the story and drama will be making it's way into the story soon. Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment