28

Zunie nuzzled her nose into the nape of Taeyongs neck as she inhaled him.

"You smell so good" she grinned against his skin.

Taeyong held the hand she wrapped around his shoulder and kissed them.

"You too"

Zunie smiled as she watched him continue to play games on his PS5.

"Have you applied to college as yet?" She asked while going to lay down on the bed.

He nodded as he fixed his head set. "Yeah and what colleges are you thinking of?"

Zunie pouted. "At this rate I don't even think I'll be going to college"

Taeyong turned his game off to face her.

"What do you mean?"

She sighed. "Nothing but I still have a year of High school to think about it"

Taeyong crawled to get closer to her. "Well you are going to college becasue we'll be living in an apartment together"

Zunie chuckled but she still hadn't told him about her soon to be arranged marriage.

"Yeah we did make those plans huh?"She side eyed him.

Taeyong pecked her shoulders  "Yes and I'll wait for you"

Zunie felt her stomach twirl. "But the time difference and you'll meet new interesting people at college and you'll realise I'm just basic"

Taeyong gave her puppy eyes. "Never you're my little basic"

Zunie rolled her eyes before bursting into laughter as he tickled her stomach.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Zunie, Lisa and Ten were all currently at the mall.

Zunie sipped on her strawberry shake.

"Why isn't the others here as yet?" Lisa asked annoyed.

One thing Lisa hates is being late.

"Don't sweat it" Ten said as he dialed Lucas's number.

"This is suppose to be our gang outing yet half of the gang isn't here" Lisa whined.

Zunie snickered as she shook her head.

"You know how it is Lisa and yet you let it bother you all the time"

Lisa looked at Zunie blankly. "You know how I feel why would you say that "

Zunie grinned. "And in 3....2...1"

"Sup Bitches!" Sana yelled from behind Lisa.

Lisa turned to glare at her. "I'll just stop inviting you out"

Sana clutched her chest. "Damn that hurted"

Zunie just lowered her head trying to hold back her smile.

"Where's your brother?"

Lucas and Jb appeared around the corner with MacDonald in their hands.

"We haven't ate for the day so we took a detour" Lucas spoke.