25

Zunie froze in place at the words that left his mouth.

"What Taeyong?"

He quickly regretted. "I- that wasn't what I was going to say"

"Seems like it...... the way it just flowed out"

Taeyong sighed as he walked to the bottom of the steps.

"Just, don't leave" his voice was soft.

"You said I remind you of your ex, that's enough for me to walk out"

Taeyong scratched the back of his neck. "Let's forget it"

"I can't, it's going to replay in my head like a broken record" she sighed. "Is that why you were so determined to be with me because i remind you of your ex?"

"No!" Taeyong shouted. "No, I liked you because you were cool and fun to go after, you made liking you fun and then I fell in love with you"

Zunie arched a brow.

"Zunie I love you" he confessed. "Like love love not just factuation love but I see myself being with you for years to come and it scares me because I had this same feeling with Jessie and she really did me dirty"

Zunie scoffed. "Taeyong I'm not your ex or will I ever be like any of your ex's, if you really love me you'll let me prove to you that I'm different"

He smiled. "Isn't that what we all say before crushing our partners heart"

Zunie pouted. "Taeyong" she went and hugged him lovingly. "I love you and I would never hurt you" she stared up at him. "I love you okay" she pecked his lips.

Taeyong gave a soft smile as he kissed the top of her forehead. They stayed like that for a while.

■○■○■○■○■○■

Zunie pushed a cart around the supermarket as Sana and Lisa followed behind.

"You should just tell him" Sana spoke.

"I will just not now" Zunie replied.

Lisa sighed. "Zunie tell him now before he finds out from someonelse"

Zunie was frustrated at this point, all they've been bashing in her ear was tell him.

"I can't, he's going to over think and who would have thought Taeyong was insecure. He's really a baby under all that tough skin and at the end of the day he's my baby"

Sana gagged. "Okay lover girl. We get it you're in love but it's fucking high school. Taeyongs graduating this summer and you'll still be in high school."

"Okay and?"

Lisa snickered. "Is it going to work?"

"Maybe if my friends stop putting negative energy into the atmosphere"

They both apologised.

"I hate you and Taeyong together, it's honestly gross"

Lisa chuckled. "Sana you're just jealous "

"Maybe a little" she confessed as the trio laughed.

"But all jokes aside, I'll tell Taeyong tonight at our dinner" she told them. "He's officially introducing me to his dad as his girlfriend"