14

Sana had started coming back to school and the gang was back together.

"I'm having a sleep over and I'm not taking No's" Lisa said with a pout.

"When?" Zunie asked

"This weekend, my parents won't be home so we can talk about everything"

Zunie nodded. "I'll be able to make it"

"Sana?" Lisa turned to her.

"Yeah, sure. He's going on a trip this weekend anyway"

"Good" Lisa squealed as she pulled the girls in a hug. "I love you guys"

The bell rang as she let go and they all headed to there classes.

Zunie walked slowly down the hall for it to clear up.

As it got emptied she walked over to the janitors closet and entered quickly.

She waited for about five minutes until she heard the knob turn.

"The coach kept me back" he said as he closed the door.

She smiled. "Thought you forgot about me"

"Never" he walked up to her and wrap his hands around her waist.

"So why here?"

He chuckled. "You want to be low-key"

He leaned forward as he kissed her. The girl smiled as there lips touching as she kissed him back.

"I don't be able to come out this weekend, Lisa has plans and I can't keep declining" she explained.

The boy groaned. "I had something great planned" he rubbed his hands along her waist.

"Next time" she tip toed to kiss him.

He chuckled as he kissed her, this time it wasn't a peck it was more needy.

There breathing became heavier as his hands went lower as he lightly squeezed her ass.

She smiled as she wrapped her hands tighter around his neck.

He pulled out as he kissed her jaw line. Leaving wet kisses. She smiled as she tilted her head feeling him kiss down her neck.

"Don't leave any marks" she whispered as he continued to leave kisses.

She felt his hands start to raise up her school skirt as she pulled away.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Making out" he said confused at her behaviour.

"Well that was fun until now, I have to get to class" she said as she pushed pass him.

The boy groaned. "Zunie, what's the matter?" He pulled her back.

"You were putting your hands under my skirt" she whispered defensively.

He chuckled. "Is that the point of making out? I thought you'd like it"

"Well I didn't, if it's just sex you're trying to get from me then let me know" she turned the knob to leave.

Walking down the hall she froze at the sound of her name.

"Zunie!?" The girl slowly turned around to see Principal Lee with a hand on his hip.

The girl was praying Taeyong doesn't walk out the closet and on cue he did.

Fuck

"Taeyong?"

The boy looked at his father like he was caught in head lights.

"Dad?" He said confused. "Why are you in the hallway?"