3

After school Zunie would get picked up and taken straight home, but after much persuasion she got Patrick to let her stop at the diner.

All her friends where meeting there after school, since it was the new joint in town and she wanted to be apart.

"Hey" she mouthed as she waved at Lisa from outside.

Pushing the door open the bell rang and everyone turned to see who was entering.

Smiling softly she bowed her head as everyone turned back to do whatever they were doing.

Hurriedly walking over to the booth she slide in the leather seats  next to Ten since he had ushered her towards him.

"Wow, I can't beleive you came" Sana spoke.

Taking her bag off her shoulders she faintly smiled.

"Of course, I wanted to join the band too"

"So, what's going on with you and Lee Taeyong?" Lisa asked as she wiggled her eyebrows.

Zunie had a confused expression on her face because she never told Lisa that he dmed her.

"Uh, what do you mean?" She asked.

Lisa flipped her hair as sana chuckled. "He's always staring at you in school, and I saw you guys talking before."

Her mouth fell into an O shape. "He was just asking for my number" she said casually.

"What!!" Lisa shouted slamming her hands on the table.

Ten pushed his body further into the leather trying to get away from her surprised reaction.

"And did you give it?" Sana asked excitedly.

"No" Zunie laughed.

Lisa was now braising back in her seat with her hands folded.

"Thank God you did. He's a man whore" Lisa scoffed. "First day of school he tried to shoot his shot and she turned him down"

"Really?" Ten asked. "Because everyone wants to get with him, after him and Jennie broke up and even when they were together."

"Well, I'm not like other girls" she patted her puff.

"It's because she's new" sana said in a whiny voice.

"Rejection is like a new emotion for him, I wonder how you make him feel" Lisa patted her chin with her index finger.

Ten chuckled at what she said as zunie poked his side with her elbow. "Take your head out the gutter"

"Anyway, where are Lucas and Jaebum?" Zunie asked.

"Basketball practice" Sana answered as she glared at Ten.

"Ten is suppose to be there, but his ass wants to come see you." Lisa said making Ten look at her weirdly.

"I'm already good, I don't need practice" he folded his arm.

The two of them went back and forth until the bell rang at the door.

Zunie turned to see no other than Lee Taeyong and his goons.

She rolled her eyes dramatically even though she liked his face.

"Ohhh" Sana chimed.

Zunie turned to her and rolled her eyes again.

"Stop playing, I saw you staring at him. You're attracted? Aren't you?" She questioned with eyebrows raised.

"Can we not, and just order" she kept her head down as she fumbled with the menu.

Everyone agreed as they scanned the menu cards.

Lisa pouted as she placed it on the table. "I'll get the banana milkshake, it's the only thing I'm feeling like consuming"

She looked up as she looked behind Zunie and her eyebrows shot up dramatically.

"Why's he looking here?" She asked annoyed.

Zunie turned around curious only to see it's Taeyong. He waved at her and automatically she gaved him a little wave with a small smile.

He kept looking at her and she spun around in her when she saw him get up.

"Is he coming here?" She mouthed as they both shook there heads.

After a moment of her trying to slow down her heart rate she felt a presence at there table.

"Zunie?" He called as she looked up at him.

His signature smile was plastered on his face.

"Taeyong?" She called in the same manner making him chuckle lightly.

Looking away from her, he greeted the others.

"Uh, hey" he slightly waved. "Ten. Sana and uh Lisa right?"

Lisa's eyes went so far back, you would have thought she was possessed.

"You know my name, so stop acting like you don't"

Shrugging his shoulders he nodded his head.

"Hey Zunie, Can we talk?" He asked softly as he placed one hand in his pocket.

Pursing her lips she pretended to think. "How about..." She paused as she made eye contact. "How about. No."

He blinked repeatedly at her answer. "No" he mouthed and she shook her head.

Chuckling lightly he slide in beside her.

"How about. Yes?" He asked as he pushed his face inches towards hers.

Ten was now being smudged against the glass.

"Listen, I'm not the game playing type. Okay?" He said with an eyebrow raised. "So stop playing." His eyes were stern and only fixated on her.

She liked that he was being serious so  she just laughed in his face.

"I don't play games."

"Well, it seems like you do. And I always get what I want." He got up from the seat.

She followed as she stood inches infront of him.

"No, Taeyong. I always get what I want" she whispered into his ear before she slowly sat back down.

He licked his bottom lip as he looked at her.

"You sure?" He whispered.

She nodded with a playful wink before he walked away.

He gave her one last glance as he laughed to himself.

'This is going to be fun.'

》》》》》》

😄😄