🌠 ;; 017

YUNA, SMILE FOR ME
by: @hapigurl_

---

Yuna's P.O.V

It's been a days but Yiren looks like my boyfriend/girlfriend who's willing to do everything just to earn my members trust.

"Eh? Why?"Yiren asked to Yeji-unnie. I looked at them, they are talking to her inside of our room together with TXT.

"I don't know what you are up to."Yeji-unnie saud as she looked away.

"We're just scared that you might planned this to destroy her again."Chaeryeong-unnie said. I smiled bitterly. I know that it's hard for them to trust Yiren again, but I'm sure that she's sincere.

"What's your plan? What's your real reason why you suddenly had a change of heart?"Yeonjun-oppa asked. I saw how flustered Yiren was. I was about to open the door when Huening Kai spoke,

"Is it really a change of heart? Or, you are just playing with her fragile heart?"Huening Kai said.

"

Are you enjoying this? Are you enjoying playing her weak heart?"Lia-unnie said. Yiren just lowered down her head.

"Why.."she started.

"Aniyo. I understand why you guys are being like this. I harmed her, I made her life like walking on a thin ice. I hid her beautiful smile."Yiren said while smiling at them. I looked at her hands, they are shaking.

"But.. but can you please stop doubting about my sudden a-apology to her?"she said while looking at them desperately. I sighed as I turned around but I saw Jeongin.

We both widened our eyes because of shock but then, he signaled me to hush. I just nodded my head so he smiled and signaled me again to go outside.

I gave him a confused look but he just smiled at me and left. I sighed and looked at them, I hope things will get better to them. I smiled as I walked outside.

"Waeyo, Yang Jeongin?"i asked as I sat beside him. He frowned as he look at me,

"What? Did you just call me Yang Jeongin? I'm older than you!"he exclaimed. I giggled as I looked around.

"Why did you call me out?"i asked.

"Yang Jeongin, my foot."i heard him whispered so I looked at him. I scoffed,

"Wow, do you want me to call you oppa?"i asked. He looked at me as he nodded.

"Will you?"he asked excitingly. I chuckled,

"What's wrong with you? Why do you want me to call you oppa?"i asked. He pouts,

"No one dared to call me oppa."he said. I looked at him,

"Waeyo?"

"My hyungs, Stray Kids still think that I'm a baby. Whenever that someone was calling me, "Jeongin-oppa!". One of my hyungs will approach them and tell them to stop addressing me like that."he said as he pouted again. I laughed,

"What kind of reasons is that? HAHAHA!"i said as I laughed again. He just laughed too,

"I don't now but I find it cute so I'm letting them to be like that. Maybe they just love me so much or they are jealous that I looked like a real oppa than them."Jeongin said as he grinned and put her hands on his face, making a handsome pose.  I looked at him in disgusting as I shooked my head multiple times.

"Yah, just be supportive. We're friends, right?"he said. I looked at him, this guy really looks like a baby or a kid. No wonder why his hyungs don't want him to be addressed Oppa.

I smiled at him as I nodded my head.

"We're friends but I'm still not going to support you with that confident attitude of yours. Just be humble!"i said as I slapped his shoulders.

"Aw! Why are you hitting me?!"he suddenly yell as he tickle me so I laughed.

"Y-yah! No!"i said as I tried to remove his hand but he's stronger than me.

"What's up?"we both stopped as soon as we heard Huening Kai spoke. I looked at Jeongin and he's looking at Huening Kai. I cleared my throat, I was about to talk when someone interrupt me.

"Huening- Yuna. You're here!"Yiren said as she smiled at me. I smiled at her too and looked at Huening Kai who's looking at me without showing any emotions.

"Oh? Jeongin?!"Yiren asked as soon as she saw Jeongin. He smiled at Yiren,

"Ne, it's me."Jeongin said.

"Let's go."Huening Kai said as he dragged Yiren away out of our house. Yiren keep looking at me and I don't know what's going on.

"Eh? W-why are they together again?"Jeongin asked to me. I sighed,

"I don't know."i said.

Huening Kai's P.O.V

As soon as I dragged Yiren out. She shook my hands away and glared at me.

"Not because I'm still into you, you'll use me just to confuse Yuna."Yiren yelled at me. I sighed,

"I'm sorry."i said as I bowed my head.

"You jerk. If you want her back, go to her and apologize. I already apologized to her so you should do the same."she said.

"I already hurt her. Do you think she will forgive me?"i asked to her.

"I don't know. Why are you asking me though? Just fix and do everything about you and her before things will turn out impossible to fix."she said as she smiled at me.

"That's an advice as a friend."she added. I smiled at her,

"Are you sure that it will be okay?"i asked. She frowned,

"What?"

"To do everything just to get her back?"i asked. She nodded her head,

"Wait, don't tell me.."she stopped as she looked at me in shocked. I chuckled and nodded my head,

"YAH!"she yelled as she slapped my shoulders.

"Please, let's make her jealous."i said as I pouted my lips.

"Aniyo, never."she said as she looked away.

"Please? Help me to get her back."i said. She looked at me and sighed,

"Do you think I'm easy to convince? What if she get a wrong idea to us?"she asked.

"You know, I wanted to clear my name and earn your friends' trust so why are you dragging me in to this?"she asked.

"We will let them know. I'll ask them to help me too."i said. She sighed,

"Looks like you don't want to."i said as I lowered down my head.

"Kkul. What's the deal then?"

---

(Note: For my errors, typos, etc. I sincerely apologize for that. I was trying my best to write this story, so please. Appreciate me, hehe. Thank you! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and share this to your friends!)

(Author: Sorry the super late update, guys! I'll do better and I'll work harder for all of my readers-for all of you! Thank youuuu!)