🌠 ;; 001

YUNA, SMILE FOR ME
by: @hapigurl_

----

Yuna's P.O.V

"Where do you think you're going? Come here, Yuna-ya."

"Boys, you can do whatever you want to do with this bitch."

"I told you, Shin Yuna. I'll ruin you slowly. Get it?!"

"A-aniyo, s-stop there! Yah!"

"YAH! YUNA! WAKE UP!"

I opened my eyes as I looked around and I saw my boyfriend—Huening Kai who's looking at me worriedly. I sighed and looked down,

The next thing that I know is I'm crying.

"Yuna-ya, what's wrong? You scared me to death."he said while patting my shoulders. I looked at him and pulled him for a hug gently. I rested my head on his chest while trying to calm myself.

"Huening Kai, I'm scared."i said as I closed my eyes.

"Still having a nightmare?"he asked while caressing my hair. I nodded,

"Shall I call Ryujin-noona to check on you? I think I'm the only one who heard you. Everyone is asleep."he said. I shooked my head,

"I'm okay that you're here with me. Thank you."i said. He smiled at me and that makes me feel safe,

"I'm willing to help you until you bring back your old self. I miss the old Yuna who used to smile widely before."he said. I looked down again and I saw him grabbing my hands and intertwined ours.

"Don't worry, okay? I'll stay with you as long as long as you want keep me. Go to sleep now."he said as he patted my head. I hugged him once again as I lay down to my bed and closed my eyes.

Our hands still holding each other's. I feel safe yet I feel useless. I don't know why but after that painful past, I don't want to smile anymore. I don't want to laugh anymore just like if I did smiling or laughing, someone was going to kill me. I'm scared,

"Kai,"i called. He just hummed so I opened my eyes.

"How long do you want to stay with me? It's been almost 2 years, and now I'm still traumatized. I can't smile anymore, knowing that someone will get angry and kill me."i said as I'm playing his fingers.

"I told you, we will stay like this forever. I'm not going to leave you. We've been best friends since we were young and when we were highschool, we got each other's heart. So, it's almost a decade since I got to know you. And I wanted to spend my whole life with you until death, Jagi."he said as he smiled at me. I can't help but to smile in my mind. I wanted to show him my best smile like before but I'm really really scared. Gladly, that he's willing to wait.

"Why.. why all of you stay with me though I changed a lot. I became even worst."i said as I pouted at him.

"Nyay, because we love you. Okay? Stop thinking like that."he said as he chuckled. I smiled in mind, again. I wish I could show it to them.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw Kai who's staring at me. I frowned,

"Staring at me all the time?"

"No. Just by now. And, look! I'm still holding your hands. Even in my dreams, you are there. Smiling at me just like before."he said as he kissed my forehead.

"Kaja, Yeji-noona is mad because she's hungry but not able to eat because we are not complete since you are asleep."he said. I stood up from my bed we walked outside of the room.

"Oh! Huening Kai! Why are you there in our room?"Lia-unnie asked as soon as she saw us.

"Nothing."Kai replied but Lia-unnie stomped her feet and glared at Kai.

"Aigoo, you didn't heard her screaming at night. She's having a nightmare that's why I decided to stay with her in your room."Kai said.

Yes, my roommate is Lia-unnie. Yeji-unnie and Ryujin-unnie. Chaeryeong-unnie has a own room while Yeonjun-oppa and Soobin-oppa together with Kai has their own room. Taehyun-oppa and Beomgyu-oppa too.

"I heard her but I saw you going there so I didn't bother."Beomgyu-oppa said as he smiled at me.

"Are you okay now, Yuna-ya?"Yeji-unnie asked and I nodded my head.

"Kaja! Let's eat now! I'm hungry!"Yeonjun-oppa said so we gathered at the table and seat at our chairs.

We prayed and started to eat. As usual, the boys are quiet while eating while my unnies are so so noisy.

"Yah, I did searching on online but I couldn't find his account!"Yeji-unnie squealed as she pouted her lips.

"You must really really like him."i said to her and she nodded so fast.

"Yeah! He's really hand---"Yeji-unnie stopped because Yeonjun-oppa put an rice cake in her mouth.

"Eat, will you? Stop talking about Hyunjin-sunbae when I am here, okay?"Yeonjun-oppa said while sending that ‘jealous boyfriend look’ to Yeji-unnie. All of them chuckled because of them, I smiled in my mind.

"You are jealous, right?"Beomgyu-oppa asked. Yeonjun just glared at him,

"What do you think? Huh?"Yeonjun-oppa sarcastically asked.

"Hyung, let him. He is also jealous that you got a girlfriend while him, he got nothing."Taehyun said.

"Oh, there's Ryujin-unnie."Chaeryeong said so Ryujin-unnie coughed so many times so I gave her a water.

"Yah, yah! Let's eat and we are already late."Ryujin-unnie said.

"Are we?!"Soobin-oppa asked in shocked. Lia-unnie—his girlfriend nodded her head and smiled.

"Omo, let's make it fast, already? Eo?"Soobin-oppa said so we all nodded our head.

After that, we took a bath individually of course and we waited for each other. And then, we waited for the bus at the bus stop. Of course, lol.

"You can lean on my shoulders later if you wanted to sleep."Kai whispered. I bet he noticed me yawning.

"Aniyo. I'm okay."i said. After a minute, a bus came so we hopped in in the bus. And then, after minutes again, we arrived at our school.

We headed to our perspective room. Gladly, I'm with Kai, Taehyun-oppa and Chaeryeong-unnie so I'm not alone.

"Let's sit at the back,"Chaeryeong-unnie said as she smiled at me. I nodded my head so we headed to back and sat on the chair.

"Wait, I need to go to comfort room first."i said. They nodded their head so I walked out of our room.

I entered to the comfort room and no one was there. I was about to enter in the first cubicle when someone spoke.

"Ow, after 2 years of being traumatized because of what I did and now you're here. Completely fine? How cool."

------

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

➠ (Note: For my errors, typos, etc. I sincerely apologize for that. I was trying my best to write this story, so please. Appreciate me, hehe. Thank you! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and share this to your friends!)

(Author: I'm pretty sure that there's a lot of wrong grammars here but if you continue reading this, I appreciated it so much! I'll do better and I'll work harder for all of my readers-for all of you! Thank youuuu!)