YUNA, SMILE FOR ME

YUNA, SMILE FOR ME
by: @hapigurl_

-----

"Smile, Yuna-yaaa!"he playfully said. I just looked at him with 'what the fvck' look.

"You never smile for me at least once."he said as he pouted. I looked at him in disgust but he didn't removed that pouty lips of him.

"Here."as I smiled a bit. He sighed,

"What a broken smile."he said so I stopped.

"Will you please.."he stopped as he sighed again, "Yuna, smile for me, please? I badly want to see your smile. That's what I want to see."he said.

"I'm not going to smile like I used to do."i retorted.

"Then why?"

"You don't deserve it! You're going to leave me soon, right?!"i yelled at him.

"But---!"

"No! Just focus on your idol career and leave me! That's what all you wanted, right?!"

"But I just want you to be happy. I want you to smile at me. I want you to understand me!"he said. His tears started to flow down to his cheeks, seeing him like that makes my heart broke into pieces.

"Soon, you're going to stop our relationship because of that career."i said as I looked away.

"Just do it. I'll stop it."i looked at him in confused,

"Yes. If you give me your best smile, I'll turn down the contract."he said. I looked at ground,

"Don't do it because of me. That's your dream."i said.

"You are more important than it."he smiled at me,

"Please, smile for me."

------

══════•°• :warning: •°•══════

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission. Thank you!