🌠 ;; 012

YUNA, SMILE FOR ME
by: @hapigurl_

----

Yuna's P.O.V

"Is it really real?"Yeji-unnie asked. I took a scoop of rice in my plate as I nodded my head at her.

"Are you really okay?"Beomgyu asked. Ryujin-unnie spank his head as she scoff,

"Who do you think will be okay after a break up?"Ryujin-unnie asked. I chuckled as I looked at them.

"Gwaenchana! It's nothing."i said as I smiled at them.

"The only matters now, I am able to show my smiles to all of you, guys."i said.

"But sadly, he won't be able to see how adorable your smiles is."Soobin-oppa said.

"I'll talk to him."Yeonjun-oppa said as he stood up but Yeji-unnie held his hands.

"Can I go too?"Yeji-unnie asked.

"Aniyo. Huening Kai will think that you are going to scold him so I'll go."Yeonjun-oppa said as he kissed Yeji-unnie's forehead and go.

"Cringe."Taehyun commented as he rolled his eyes.

"Yuna-ya, are you mad at him?"Chaeryeong-unnie asked as she pats my head. I looked away and then, I nodded my head.

"Yeah, but I know that he did it for me."i said as I smiled at her.

"Yuna-ya, look at you. You are so adorable. Please, keep that smile on your face. Everything will return to its place soon."Lia-unnie said.

"We can handle everything, you need to be careful, okay?"Ryujin-unnie said.

"We will talk to Yiren and ask her to stop this shits."Soobin-oppa said.

"Oppa, Unnie, I'm really fine. In fact, Huening Kai already decided to stay with her. Let's accept it."i said as I smiled at them.

------

School is done. I quickly grabbed my bag as I walked outside. While walking in the hallway, I saw Yiren and Huening Kai talking to each other.

I looked at them, maybe they are really meant to be. Maybe Yiren is right, I stole him.

I smiled as I sighed, I nodded my head,

"Gwaenchana, Yuna-ya. You did well."i whispered to myself as I walked again.

"Yuna!"i stopped. It's Yiren, she called me.

"Yuna, here!"she called again. I feel like I'm going to cry. I don't know why, maybe I'm scared to face her or maybe I miss her.

"Yah, come here!"

I was shocked when she grabbed my wrist and turn me around to face them both. I tried to avoid Huening Kai's eyes but I can't. I missed him,

"Are you alright?"she asked.

"Yah, why did you grabbed her like that? She must be really shock."Huening Kai said. Yiren giggles,

"I know but I missed her. Long time, no talk, Yuna-ssi."she said. I slowly looked at her and I saw smiling at me. I looked at her hands that wants to have shake hands with me.

"Yah, you don't miss me?"she asked again.

"W-why would I?"i asked as I looked away.

"Let's go, Yiren."Huening Kai said as she gently grabbed Yiren's wrist.

"Wait, Kai. I just wanted to talk to her. Why are you like that?"she asked. My tears began to fall. What is she? A crazy?

How can she act like that when she knows that I am not really comfortable with her after all the things she did to me? After all those hardship that I've experienced because of her?

"Ah, is this about I forbid you to smile? Oh, I'm sorry about that. You can smile now."she said. I scoffed as I wiped my tears,

"Don't bother me again."i said as I looked at her. She knot her eyebrows so I looked at Huening Kai before leaving them.

"Yuna!"i heard Huening Kai said.

You punk, I thought you are okay with me without my smiles. But why did you chose to stay with her for me to be able to smile? I thought it's okay for you.

-------

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

➠ (Note: For my errors, typos, etc. I sincerely apologize for that. I was trying my best to write this story, so please. Appreciate me, hehe. Thank you! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and share this to your friends!)

(Author: Sorry fir the lame update, guys! I'll do better and I'll work harder for all of my readers-for all of you! Thank youuuu!)