🌠 ;; 013

YUNA, SMILE FOR ME
by: @hapigurl_

------

Yuna's P.O.V

"Okay, class! Tomorrow will be your rest day. Do whatever you want to do! Enjoy and take a rest! Class dismissed!"the teacher said as she left us. Everyone screams in joy so I looked at the back and I saw my friends.

"Shall we do something fun?"i asked in excitement. I blinked my eyes soany times but they didn't answer so I pouted my lips.

"Okay. If you don't want to, then don't."i said as I turned my back to them.

"Yah! Of course, we need to! I'm in!"Soobin-oppa said as he patted my head so I smiled genuinely at them,

"I'm in!"they all said as they raised their hands. I giggled,

"Yehey!"

"Wait, do we need to invite him?"Yeji-unnie asked. They all stopped as they looked at Yeji-unnie. I smiled at them,

"Of course! Let's invite him! In fact, he's also a part of our squad."i said while smiling at them.

"You sure you will be okay?"i asked. I chuckled,

"Why not?"i asked while smiling. They sighed,

Of course, I'm not okay with that but since I don't want us to be awkward between us, then, we can be friends as before, right?

"Kurae. Then let's invite him. Hyuka!"Lia-unnie said as she called Huening Kai. I didn't bother to looked at him, instead, I lowered down my head.

Honestly, I miss him but yeah. I have nothing to do but to accept it.

"Yuna wants to invite you."Lia-unnie said.

"Where?"i heard Huening Kai asked.

"I don't know. Yuna-ya!"i quickly looked at them while smiling.

"Waeyo?"i asked.

"Where are we going?"Huening Kai asked while looking at me. I looked away and smiled at him,

"Hiking? I guess! Hihi!"i cheerfully said. I saw Yiren smiled at me and slung her arms to Huening Kai's arm.

"I would love if you invite me too. Can I go with all of you?"Yiren asked while smiling at us genuinely. I sighed,

"Of course! Come if you want too! In fact, I miss hanging out with you also."I said as I smiled at her.

"Really?! That's good then!"she cheerfully said as she looked at Huening Kai who's looking at me. I smiled and nodded my head,

I decided not to go with TXTZY. I wanted to be alone while walking. Cold wind in this beautiful night makes me calm. I looked at sky and I saw stars shining so bright.

Look at them, no matter how they missed the sun every morning, they are still shining. I think I'll miss him, just like how the stars missed the sun every morning.

"Stay on the side!"i was startled by it so I looked at my back and I saw a man who is riding his bike. I widened my eyes as I realized that he will hit me in a second. I quickly sat on the ground and cover myself.

Until I heard a crash sounds so I looked up and I saw him crashed on the garbage area. I gasped and stood up to look at him.

"Yah, are you okay? Hey!"i said. But I'm hesitating if I should walk towards him and help him to stand up but I hate the smell.

"Argh! I told you to stay on the side!"he groaned as he tried to stood up but he fell again. He sighed and rolled his eyes as he rest his head on the trash. Ew, hehe.

"Don't look at me, I know that the smell is bad but can you please help me?"he asked sarcastically. I snapped as I nodded my head and offered my hands on him.

"Good!"he said as he smiled and took my hands. I was about to pulled him up when I saw a rat ran out of the trash so I quickly jumped in scared and I didn't notice that I'm also sitting beside him.

In short, I'm also sitting in this are with full of trash. Argh! I hate the smell! I groaned as I kicked in the air. I heard him chuckled,

"Hating the smell?"he asked. I glared at him,

"What do you think?!"i asked in annoyance. He laughed as he stood up. Seems like he's okay but why he fell back on the trash when he was about to stand up earlier?

"You look okay. Wait? You fooled me?!"i asked him. He shooked his head.

"Aniyo. I hurt my right arm that's why I lost my balance. Kaja,"he said as he offered his hands on me.

"You hurt your arm, right?"i asked as I looked away.

"This one is okay than this one."he said as he was referring to his left arm that seems okay than his right arm.

I took his hands and he helped me to stand up. I quickly dusted myself and tried to remove the stain but still, my smell is bad.

"Aigoo, this is not going to be happened if you walked on the side."he said as he shooked his head in disbelief. I rolled my eyes,

"A rat!"he screamed. So I screamed and went to his back to hide.

"Where?"i asked.

"Kidding!"he said and he laughed so hard. I hit him in his back and rolled my eyes.

"Yah, want to be friends with me?"he asked so I looked at him.

------

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

➠ (Note: For my errors, typos, etc. I sincerely apologize for that. I was trying my best to write this story, so please. Appreciate me, hehe. Thank you! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and share this to your friends!)

(Author: Who do think that guy with bicycle? Suggest now! Any k-idol boy will do then I'll choose one! Sorry the late update, guys! I'll do better and I'll work harder for all of my readers-for all of you! Thank youuuu!)