Ch 6. Y/n backstory part 2

Journal: October 21, 2020:
I have been building a time machine for the past 5 years. It is complete, and I today I'm going to test it. I've had a lot of time to finish building it because of the Corona virus, and now that I graduated high school last year and I've had lots of time without worrying about school. I found another picture of Marty in 1885, and the old man he ran to in 2015 a while back. I have a suspicion he's a time traveler. I did some research after that incident and found out the old man was called the Doc. I found an address for where the Doc lived in 1985. It was near where I lived, so I headed out to find the Doc's place.. When I got there, I found some old half burned documents explaining a DeLorean time machine and how it works. I figured out the rest of the information I needed to make my own time machine. I also found an old VHS tape that had time experiment on the label, I pulled out our VHS player and popped it in and it had the time machine experiment. I watched it multiple times, young Marty was recording and Doc was explaining. I kept everything I found safely stored in a safe put away. So back to me building my time machine. I found an old abandoned DeLorean and I got all the supplies and started building off the plans and information I had. Science was my best subject in school so it was pretty easy building it and figuring out the information that I didn't have. I decided to go to the Twin Pines Mall and have my bff record it. Over the years after 2015, I hung out with Marlene Mcfly and her brother. We are very good friends. Marlene and Marty Jr. were able to help me get more information and we found Marty seniors old camera he used to record the experiment in 1985. I asked Marlene and Marty Jr. to join me for the testing since they helped me build it. They told me the stories their dad had told them but they never knew he was a time traveler. They had heard about the Doc but never found out what happened to him, so I figured he stayed in 1885. I was orphaned shortly after I graduated. My family died in a car accident. I was at home working on my time machine and I had a terrible gut feeling and when I heard sirens. To my horror I saw the cops come to my house and I started panicking, I was told they were sandwiched between a semi truck and truck. After my family died, the Mcfly family took me in and were there for me. Luckily I hadn't lost my job and we owned our house so I got to keep everything. I was super lonely at home, so I kept myself super busy with working on finishing touches to the DeLorean. Marty senior has become a father figure in the past four months. I know that in 2015 at that concert I would've never guessed I would've been friends with Marlene and her family. It's a dream come true. Marty senior remembered me as the insanely enthusiastic fan at the concert. He actually remembered me. And not just that, but Marty jr. and I have been dating for 2 years now!!

AN: This chapter is dedicated to Rachel Gorman, my parent's best friend from high school, his older sister, she died in an accident on Wednesday, August 5th. She was only 44 years old, she took my uncle home from school when he was little (she was older than my uncle and parents). She was sandwiched between a tractor truck thing and a box truck at 7 a.m. My dad was at work driving near there and heard the sirens and he had a bad feeling in his stomach, and he knew something was wrong and then we all found out later. It was very devastating to the family and friends. The driver that hit her was distracted, please, pay attention when driving....