Part 10: Surprise meet

I was done eating and I wash my dish. I went to my room to get changed now I am ready. I put on some makeup.

Hair:

Makeup:

Makeup:

Clothes:

Clothes:

I do not own any of these photos

Jin: Are you ready?
Y/n: Yup I'm coming.

I went to where Jin was then we went to a little Cafe. It was nice and quiet.

Y/n: So what are we doing here?
Jin: I want you to properly meet some people.
Y/n: Umm... Ok?
Jin: They're coming.

I turn around and see the rest of BTS.

Y/n: Why them they have literally bullied me.
Jin: I know but one of them didn't and if I only invite one they'll all bother me about it. So yeah
Y/n: Ok.

I saw them coming closer.

Jungkook: Why is she here?
Jin: I wanted her to properly meet Hobi.
Jungkook: He already knows her and she isn't as sweet as you think she is.
Jin: I have known her since 1st grade I know her better than her own boyfriend. I agree she isn't as sweet as she seems but only if you get on her bad side or if you did something to make her mad. No one is perfect.
Jungkook: She is just like all our fangirls. She just wants the attention and money. Then they'll leave. Every girl is the same.
Jin: She isn't like that Jungkook so stop saying nonsense.
Jungkook: She is and one day I'll prove you wrong.

Then Jin gave him a death glare.

Jin: Anyways. Hobi this is Y/n she is very nice.
Y/n: Hello nice to meet you.

I stood up and shook his hand. Jungkook was surprised that I was that polite to Hobi.

~~~~~~~~~~Jungkook's POV~~~~~~~~~

She acted so polite to Hobi I was shoked. Then someone tapped my shoulder.

Taehyung: You told us that she was mean but she seems very nice and polite. Maybe you misunderstood her.

He whispered I whispered back.

Jungkook: No I didn't misunderstand her. She is mean. She is just hiding under a mask.
Taehyung: Even if she is I'm going to introduce myself. Jimin is also going to introduce himself.
Jungkook: You can do whatever you want but I am going to prove everyone here that she is a snake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Y/n's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smiled at Hobi while shaking his hand and I saw Jungkook whispering to Taehyung. Then out of nowhere Taehyung and Jimin came closer and introduced themselves.

Taehyung: Hi my name is Kim Taehyung. This is Park Jimin.
Y/n: I am Choi Y/n.

They shook my hand and I smiled. We spent a few hours talking and getting to know each other. They were actually a lot nicer that I thought. Jungkook was in the corner looking mad. I'm guessing he was used to all the attention on him but I don't know.

They told me about what Jungkook thought of me and I just laughed it off. What else could I have done? I know I'm not like that. I won't just have friends for money. If I did that I wouldn't ever forgive myself. Especially if they were kind to me.

Eventually we all went home that was one of the first days I could rest and have fun since a long time.

I got a call from Mrs. Jeon and she wanted me to come over to her house for dinner so that I can get to know their family better.

Right now I am scrolling through my social media. I feel calm. I feel happy with myself.

*The next day*

Today Jungkook is really getting on my nerves. I feel like yelling at him. I swear if he talks to me one more time I will-

Before I could end my thoughts I heard something.

Jungkook: You think your so perfect and that you can just run away from me. Well you can't.

He then kicked me in my stomach. I am so done with him. I started to yell at him. I didn't notice what I was telling him until I finished.

~~~~~~~~~~Jungkook's POV~~~~~~~~~

She started to yell at me and I couldn't believe what she was saying.

Y/n: YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH! I WAS LITERALLY LOCKED UP IN MY OWN HOUSE IN MY BASEMENT! I HAD LITTLE TO NO FOOD OR WATER! MY PARENTS ABUSED ME EVERYDAY. I WENT TO THE HOSPITAL MULTIPLE TIMES BECAUSE OF THAT! I WOULD SPEND DAYS IN THERE! THEN THEY WOULD ACT LIKE IT WAS MY FAULT. THEY WOULD "FORGET" TO FEED ME OR GIVE ME WATER! I HAVE TO MAKE MONEY FOR THEM THAT'S WHY I HAVE WORKED SO MANY JOBS AND WHY I WORK 2 JOBS! I HAD TO LIE TO JIN THAT I ONLY HAVE 1 JOB! I HAD TO RUN AWAY FROM THEM TO SAVE MYSELF! NOW YOUR CALLING ME A GOLD DIGGER?! A FILTHY SNAKE?! A FAKE FRIEND?! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I HAVE GONE THROUGH! YOU AT LEAST HAVE A FAMILY THAT CAN GIVE YOU SOME SORT OF LOVE! I LIVED IN FEAR FOR ALL MY LIFE! I TRIED TO MAKE THEM PROUD BY GETTING GOOD GRADES! BUT THEY WOULD CALL ME A "BITCH". THE ONLY WAY I COULD GET THEM TO BE KINDA PROUD OF ME US TO PAY OFF THERE DEBTS AND NOW THEY WANT ME BACK! DO YOU KNOW IN HOW MUCH FEAR I LIVE IN! THEY STALK ME! THEY COULD BE HEARING THIS CONVERSATION RIGHT NOW! EVERY TIME I ESCAPE THEM THE PUNISHMENT GETS WORSE! NOW YOU BULLY ME FOR YOUR OWN SATISFACTION! IS MENTAL HEALTH A JOKE TO YOU?!! Not every girl is the same Jungkook. They all have different life stories. Different intentions when they are friends with someone. I need to go now. And grow up.

She left but I just stood there shocked about what she just said. Was I really that wrong about her? I don't know. All I know is that she spoke from her heart with all the feelings she has been trying to hide all this time.

That is the end of Part 10. Well thanks for reading. That's all for now and goodbye.