Soulmate|Chapter 5

Start bij het begin

•Saturday, 5:42 pm•
I wss just wiping a table when I felt my phone buzzed in my pocket.

•Saturday, 5:42 pm•I wss just wiping a table when I felt my phone buzzed in my pocket

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Is this jerk still not done yet...?

?

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I sent him back a rolling eye emoji before putting my phone back into my pocket

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I sent him back a rolling eye emoji before putting my phone back into my pocket.
Please, I just wanna work peacefully, God. Without a jerk disturbing me.

-Evelyn's POV, 5:50 pm-
I walk down the path at the park as I held the cone of my Vanilla ice cream in my palm, enjoying myself. My gaze was focused on a group of kids playing happily under the shade of a tree as I ate my ice cream. Then, I saw one of the boys pick a Yellow flower from the bush and gave it to a girl shyly as the girl accepts it with a smile.
Evelyn: They're so cute.
Jimin: Who are they?
Evelyn: WAAH!! Don't appear out of nowhere like that!
He giggled as his eyes disappears.
Jimin: Did I scare you?
Evelyn: Isn't obvious? Good thing my ice cream didn't drop to the ground, if it did, you would've been in trouble.
He giggled once again as I slurp the melted ice cream.
Jimin: Why are you alone? Shouldn't you be with Y/N?
Evelyn: She has work today, she always gets distracted when I'm there. It's better to let her focus on her work.
Jimin: Oh, that's why.
I continued eating my ice cream, looking at the kids playing while Jimin stood next to me. To be honest, I really didn't like Jimin at first, but then I realized that he's a good person too. But I still bias Jungkook, I know Y/N hates Jungkook, alot, but loves Jimin, alot while I'm the opposite of her. But both Y/N and I are kinda weird actually, we tend to spend more time on who we don't really like.
Jimin: You haven't told me who they were, Evelyn.
Evelyn: Can't you see where I'm looking?
Jimin: The kids?
I nodded, almost finishing my ice cream. Suddenly, the girl who received a Yellow flower fell down without anyone noticing, except me and maybe Jimin. I was going to lift her up but I was a little slower than Jimin as he quickly ran up to her and held her up. He kneeled infront of the girl, picking up the flower that fell on the floor and placing it back on her ear, giving her a warm smile. I couldn't help but stare at them but quickly changed into focusing on Jimin. My heart raced unconsciously as I felt butterflies in my stomach for no reason. Well, I don't know the reason. My cheeks started burning for some stupid unknown reason when he walked back to me as I was still staring at him without noticing.
Jimin: Are you ok? Your cheeks are red.
Evelyn: Of course I'm not ok- I mean, of course I'm ok, I've never been this ok in my entire life!
I laughed nervously and it was getting very awkward as I stuffed the whole ice cream that's left into my mouth. He looked at me for a second before he started smiling with his head low as I looked at him in confusion. He walked towards me, placing his hand on my nape as I froze with widen eyes. He was very close to me.
Evelyn: Jimin, what are y-
Jimin: Shhh...
He placed his index finger on my lips as it shuts me up. He moved his face closer to my face as I closed my eyes shut.
Is he gonna kiss me?!
He pulled my face closer by the nape as I felt a finger brushing across my upper lip. I heard a laugh as I shot my eyes open. He showed his thumb, that had Vanilla ice cream on it.
Jimin: You thought I'm gonna kiss you?
He smirked as I pushed him away from me, blood rushing up to both my cheeks
Evelyn: You pervert!
He laughed while I went up to him and pulled his left ear.
Evelyn: Having fun, huh?!
Jimin: Ahhhh!! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!
Evelyn: You better be.

-Y/N's POV, 9:57 pm-
I'm the last here, everyone went home while I'm still here, cleaning. The café was closed 27 minutes ago as I was penalized to clean up the café since I was late for work 5 days ago. Good thing tomorrow is Sunday and I have nothing planned so I can rest after a busy day. I was focusing on wiping the tables when I heard the heartbeat again.
Oh no, is Jimin coming or is it Jungkok?? Well, what I can confirm is, someone's coming! Please be Jimin! I really don't wanna be soulmates with that jerk!!
The heartbeat got louder as I acted normal like nothing is unusual. Suddenly, the bell that was attacted to the door rang as I said the café was closed before turning my gaze towards the door. My heart beating very fast as I'm going to confirm who my soulmate is.
Y/N: Sorry, we're closed.
I stared at him with widen eyes as he stared at back with a normal jerk face that he always had. Sweat was dripping down from his hair as his wet shirt was impressing his toned abs that he had.
Jungkook: Am I that good looking?
Oh, yes you are. Wait, what?!
Y/N: W-what are you doing here?
Jungkook: I just wanted a cold drink, a cold Americano.
Y/N: We're closed, besides, you can just buy a tin one at a convenience store.
Jungkook: I want a freshly brewed one, not something that has preservative in it.
Y/N: We're closed. I'm not brewing any coffees now.
Jungkook: Then, I'll make you brew one.
He took a plate from the shelves, pinching only the side of the plate.
Y/N: Don't you dare drop that plate, I swear I'll kill you if you did.
Jungkook: Then, do what I said.
Y/N: No, I'm not going to!
Jungkook Ok.
He released his grip on the plate.
Y/N: Nooo! WAIT!!
He caught it before it smashed on the floor. I sighed.
Y/N: Fine, fine. Just don't do anything and sit.
Jungkook: Thanks, dumbhead.

He was enjoying his drink while I'm still wiping the last few tables and chairs.
*sighs* I still have to wash his glass later.
I yawned as I was a bit tired. I can feel his gaze on me as I do my job, but something made me stop.
"Stop, you're tired."
I turned my gaze to him as I saw him walking up to me. He took the cloth from my hand and continued what I was doing.
Y/N: No no, It's ok, I can-
Jungkook: Sit.
His voice was very demanding as I couldn't help myself but to follow. So, I sat at a chair, watching him. It felt weird for me when he helped me since he rarely does. I can tell he's the not the kind of person who likes to help people, but if he does, he'll finish the task seriously. A loud heartbeat was suddenly heard as it made mine race.
So, this is his heartbeat... He wouldn't be happy to know this, right...? Plus, Evelyn...
I was dozing off as I didn't notice Jungkook's hand was waving infront of my face.
Jungkook: Hello~ Dumbhead, I'm done.
Y/N: O-oh, right.

Y/N: Great, just great. It's 11 pm already and it's all your fault.
Jungkook: Well, you can go home now. Bye.
Y/N: Oh, so now you're not worried about me getting kidnapped or anything by someone at this hour, huh?
Jungkook: I never got worried about a dumbhead like you.
Y/N: Yeah right, now get out so I can lock the door.

-Jungkook's POV, 11:03 pm-
I leaned against my car that was parked not far from the café as the heartbeat that I always heard when I'm with Y/N gets smaller until it disappeared. I still don't know what's going on with the heartbeat and the things I heard, but she'll always say she didn't say anything. I wonder if she has these weird things right now. But now, I kinda felt bad to let her go home by herself at this hour. And Jungkook, now you're worrying about a freaking dumbhead that brings troubles to your life. I opened my car door and was about to get in until...
-----------
!THIS STORY IS NOT MINE. I AM NOT OWNING THIS STORY. IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE REAL STORY, GO TO YOUTUBE AND SEARCH 'JDCx.' SHE'S THE AMAZING WRITER AND AUTHOR OF THIS STORY. THANK YOU FOR READING! -strxberrycheeks