"Everything? Being a man doesn't mean I have to follow his rules, be a dick and feel like I'm on top of everyone" Adam shrugged

The man's eyes went wide as he snapped his neck towards his daughter

"You! WHAT DID YOU TELL HIM!"

"Me? I didn't do shit" Aqua hissed

"You filled his head with this nonsense! Now he thinks he has an option!"

"You should really listen to yourself and how fucking stupid you sound!" Aqua yelled

"No Aqua, I'm tired of this. If you won't marry Adam then I'll get someone else for you. Now get your ass out this place and let's go"

"What the? Are you dumb? Is that your plan all this time? To tell me to leave?"

"This is the easy way" The man said

"And what's the hard way?" Aqua scoffed

The man's eyes flickered black as they stared into Aqua's soul. She swallowed a lump in her throat, instantly regretting saying anything to the man.

Suddenly, five of the king's guards came marching into the apartment, their eyes were narrowed as they stared at her. Their chests were exposing their broad shoulders, the men had their eels around their necks, electric shocks stung their skin but didn't phase them. They seemed ready to attack.

This couldn't be it right? The end of her? Her new life? Her happiness?

No. It couldn't be. She wasn't going to give up with a fight. She's come so far and made it through so many obstacles to just give up right now.

Sure, the guards were the highest ranks, they trained for years to cut open the head of anyone the king asks them to. She was just a girl, a rather small girl compared the to giants that stood in his apartment.

But that wasn't going to stop her. It was her time so show what could do. It was time that her father saw the side of her he never saw before.

"Bring it!" Aqua hissed. The adrenaline coursed her veins as her eyes flickered black.

Two men started to approach her, Aqua's eyes glanced towards the television set. Her hand reached up and aimed at it, mentally bringing it over and slamming it into the side of a guard's head.

"Adam. Get Beverly!" Aqua hissed. The boy nodded and ran upstairs, heading towards the girl's room

A guard started to walk towards the stairs, chasing after Adam. Aqua's eyes grew wide as she clenched her jaw.

Her hand pointed to the couch and aimed it towards the man, the sofa then tossed into the air and dashed into the direction of the stairs, hitting the man in the back, lounging him forward and made him hit his head into the metal stairs, knocking him out unconscious.

"What are you doing? GET HER!" the father hissed at his two remaining guards

The two guards leaped forward, their hands reached around their necks and whipped their eels around like a whip, the slimy animals flickered blue and electric shocks rolled their their body, they hissed when they were awaken, aiming their gaze towards Aqua

"Oh for fuck sakes" Aqua groaned

Her hand reached up towards the two men and they froze in track, she was now in control of both their bodies, the movement of their muscles, the amount of oxygen they took in.

The man gasped as their throat went dry, feeling the tension start to tighten around their neck. If felt like the oxygen was leaving their bodies by the second.