Goodmorning

It was an amazing night, steve is just everything- he-he's perfect. They lay there, steve is sound asleep with his arm thrown over tony, and he just lay there examining his peaceful face and what he can see of his perfectly sculpted chest.

Tony never wanted to move, he knew that he was known as a playboy and never stayed long enough to be there the morning after, but this was different, steve was different.

He noticed a small scar on his shoulder, it looked like a bullet had torn through there and tony couldn't stop wondering what had happened to him. Little did he know that it had only happened the night before. He circled it with his thumb and realized steve had definitely gone through more than any mortal man should have to.

But then his phone buzzed and he grabbed it off the nightstand quickly without waking steve. A message sent from JARVIS letting him know that some drunk men were trying to break and and damaged some of the security systems. Tony sighed and tried not to growl so he wouldn't wake steve.

He stayed there for a few more seconds admiring this god of a man and slowly stepped out of bed and started pulling on his clothes.

Before stepping outside of the room, tony got one last glance of him laying there peacefully then tiptoed through the apartment.

•••

Steve woke up as the morning light beamed through his window and the loud sounds of New York filled his apartment.

He felt around the covers where tony once lay and felt nothing. He frowned and opened his eyes, squinting against the light, he sat up and looked around the room. His clothes, his phone, his shoes, gone. Steve let out a sigh and looked back out the window.

He thought maybe that was all tony really wanted, pursued a lonely man in a coffee shop to get into his pants.

He sighed loudly and stepped into his washroom. After his long hot shower he got dressed for the day when he got a message from Natasha again: 'we got a fix on their location, outside your apartment in 5'
He started rushing to the door but was stopped when he saw a dozen tulips in a vase on his countertop with a note.

'Steve
I was called to go to work so I had to leave. Last night was absolutely amazing, I'll see you tomorrow ;)'

He smiled and all he could think about was yesterday, the constant touring of the city, standing at the top of the Empire State Building with him and sleeping with tony, he was star struck that this wonderful man was planning on seeing him again. He was quickly snapped out of it when he heard a car honking directly outside his apartment building. He shoved the note in his jacket pocket and ran out of his building, forgetting to lock the door behind him.

Little did he how, this mission could be his last.