The moment was cut off when the doctor came in the room. I immediately snatch my hand away from hers and stood up to respectfully great the doctor.

Camila straighten her sit before greeting the doctor. "Hey."

The man smiled genuinely and lifted his notes before getting his pen on his pocket. "Hi, Ms. Cabello. I'm Doctor Murphy. How are you feeling?"

Camila gave him a friendly smile, "A little headache but nothing more."

Doctor Murphy looks like he's in late 20's or early 30's and he looks fine. He has blue eyes and has thick hair like Harry Styles back then. He's that guy that every girl could hook up in college but stays up late because he wants to pass the exam and every single test because he wants to be a doctor and look at him now.. successful and happy.

"You might've hit your head when you fainted but we can give you pain killers for that." The doctor said and took a look on his notes before glancing at me, giving me a small smile. "You are her..."

I raised my eyebrows and processed the words what I'm gonna say but then Camila interrupted by saying, "She's my girlfriend."

I widen my eyes and still speechless but the doctor nodded his head and put his attention back at his notes. I gave Camila a questionable look and she replied with an apologetic smile before shrugging.

"Okay Ms. Cabello..." Doctor Murphy started, "Are you stress?" Camila only nodded her head for admitting, the doctor gave her a concern look and continued, "But the way you handle it is not right. You should eat a lot of healthy foods and avoid drinking alcohol and smoking. The stress might be cause of your headache too. Ms. Cabello all you need is rest and sleep, it's the best for you."

Camila nodded her head, "Yes, I understand. Thank you, Doctor."

"You're welcome, Ms. Cabello. You both take care and keep away from people who's stressing you out, it's for the best. I'll go ahead, the nurse will be here in some minutes to discharge you if you want." Doctor Murphy found his way out of the room leaving me and Camila behind.

As soon as I heard the door closed, I bursted out the words without even thinking, "Why the hell did you told him I'm your girlfriend?"

Camila controlled her laugh and rolled her eyes, "He will basically tell you leave if I didn't tell him that. Also, didn't you heard him? Stop stressing me out, Y/N. It's not like he's going to brag that outside, he just wanted to know if you're a relative or something."

"It's not necessary to tell him I'm your girlfriend because I'm someone's girlfriend." I spoke out and sat at the couch few meters away from her bed which I can enjoy my personal space and not share some intimidating moment with her.

I saw Camila smirked, shaking her head. "Someone's girlfriend." She whispered. "You were just all over me in the recent past."

"Yeah, because you're tempting me to." I replied shortly and never met her eyes.

"I didn't. Don't blame me for your actions, Y/N."

I remained silent because she had point. It's on me. It's me. I did it because I want to. Not because she's tempting me or she's throwing herself at me. I own my actions and decisions, she didn't do anything wrong. Well maybe somehow she did.

I breathed out some disheartenment out of me. I stared at the wall thinking about all of it, all of the things I did wrong and wondering why did I even do it. I know its all just outburst of emotions that I can't control.

"Cat got your tongue?" I heard Camila spoke. I met her eyes, knowing she's waiting for me to talk.

"What do you want me to say?" I asked.