The Beginning

italics means English

It was the day after meeting Chan, and Jiah's first day as an official StrayKids member. She was dressed in her best dance outfit and had water bottles and multiple snacks. She really wanted to make a good impression on everyone, especially since they were now groupmates. She got to the practice room early and got a table out where she put tubs of food, labelled individually for each member and paired with some water. She stood at the side of the table and then waited for the others to arrive.

Felix was the first one to enter and greeted her with a loud 'PEACHES!!!!!' to which she responded 'LIXIEEEEEE!!!!'. He then saw the table and eyed her weirdly. 'Jiah, what did you do?'. She fidgeted awkwardly and played with her hands. 'I-I got nervous last night so I didn't sleep and made everyone their own snack boxes for today and then spent ages making sure I looked presentable. I don't want to disappoint as everyone Chan Oppa picked is CRAZY talented and then there is me.'

Felix scowled at her words but before he could comment, the others piled into the room and greeting Felix. Minho, who was leading the group froze when he saw Jiah. Jeongin hadn't realised his Hyung had stopped and bashed into him, the others following suit. Changbin let out a grunt as he was the last person to attempt to enter, 'What's the hold-up?'

'There is a girl in the practice room,' Minho whispered to Jeongin who then passed the whisper down the line. When Changbin hear he shouted loudly in question. 'There is a girl?'

Felix and Jiah snickered and Chan took charge of the situation. 'Yes, there is a girl. I told you dipshits last night about her. She is the newest member of our ragtag bunch of talented people.' The boys all made noises of acknowledgement. Chan then saw the table and awed. 'Is this all for us?' he questioned, gesturing to the table. Jiah just nodded shyly. The boys slowly crowded around the table and found their respective snacks, they all greeted her when they had done so. Woojin going first.

'Hello, I'm Woojin and since Chan told us your age, sadly you have to call me Oppa. Any nickname is possible but Oppa has to be added at the end.' He then brought her into a hug and went to find a corner to put his stuff before stretching. They proceeded to go along in age order, those who know her staying to the side. Finally, it was Jeongin's turn and when she grabbed his stuff to give it to him she looked into his eyes and froze. She quickly looked away embarrassed and let him introduce himself. 'I'm Jeongin. It is very nice to meet you Jiah. Unlike everyone else, no honorifics are needed so call me whatever you would like.' She needs before speaking, 'would baby fox be okay as a nickname?' He nodded quickly and smiled brightly, his braces on show before walking away.

Once Jiah saw that the introductions were over, she sighed in relief as so far no-one hated her. She hunched over and Felix saw chuckling slightly before getting her to stand up and leading her to the practice space. Chan saw everyone was sorted and clapped. 'Alrighty lads and Lady, lets dance.'