My Pace

Jiah was excited. After their debut happened, Stray Kids had done great but the break in between then and now, Jiah struggled in a couple of ways. Now don't get her wrong, she loves her brothers but it felt like Woojin was treating her differently compared to the others. He was more abrupt with her so she spent most of her time with Minho's cats. And finally the time had come. They were having a comeback.

Jiah spent most of her time in the dance studio. After her elimination, Jiah felt like she was putting the group down and wasn't as good as the others, so she decided to do extra time, perfecting everything. She had the dance timings to a 'T' and she was constantly making sure she was looking after her voice. Both Felix and Minho could understand her thought process due to them feeling the same.

Jiah was so excited when the music video filming finally came along. She found the concept so fun. She felt badass in some scenes too which to her was a major plus. According to some of the members, however, when she wore the football uniform she looked 'freaking adorable!' Felix wasn't as censored at his group mates which earned him a slap on the head from Chan. The compliments made her blush, furthering their point.

Whilst filming, Jiah spent her time hyping everyone up. She was extra enthusiastic when it came to Jeongin. Whenever he filmed a solo scene, the camera would pan to Jiah afterwards, videoing her jumping up and down whilst cheering.

For the first day, the final shot filmed was the group dancing in front of the tyres. When the director yelled cut, cheers were heard from everyone. Jiah flopped to the floor next to Jeongin, leaning herself against a tyre. The aforementioned boy following suit.
'You did well, Fox boy. You should be very proud. You prove JYP wrong everyday.'

He smiled and grabbed her hand, turning to face her.
'You did so well too. All your practice payed off and quite frankly, it wasn't necessary as you aced everything in the first place.'

Jiah smiled at him, responding with a thank you before she begrudgingly got up. She held out a hand to Jeongin,who took it, and helped him up before heading to the car to go home. She sat herself next to the young boy and nestled her head in his shoulder, allowing herself to fall asleep. Jeongin smiled at her before falling asleep himself as they waited for everyone else to get into the car. When they got to the car they cooed at the sight before becoming quiet as their maknaes slept. The older boys knew they would need it due to their busy day tomorrow.