Chpt: Eleven

"Mina, will you shush!" Kirishima says with a laugh, Mina rolls her eyes at him.

"It ain't my fault that you got dye everywhere," Mina says with a snort as she shows off her hands that had pink dye stains. Kirishima apologises with a laugh.

"I should dye my hair next!" Kaminari says messing with his bright blonde hair. Sero snorts and points to the side of his head.

"You already dye your hair to do that weird lightning bolt thing," Sero rolls his eyes. Kaminari pouts at Sero's words. Bakugou found Kaminari's hair to be quite unique, he'd never say that aloud though.

Bakugou has never dyed his hair before, he actually has never put anything in his hair other than gel or hair spray. Sure he has always wanted darker hair but he knew it would never look good on him.

"You know what you should do blasty!" Kirishima says loudly, Bakugou rolls his eyes at the redhead.

"Do what shitty hair?" Bakugou asks with a scowl on his face, Kirishima grins at Bakugou.

"You should definitely dye your hair!" Kirishima says with a smile on his face. Bakugou glares and shakes his head.

"Yeah, that's a big fucking no," Bakugou says with a frown, Kirishima pouts. There's no way in hell that Bakugou is going to dye his hair for the fun of it.

"Well, what color would you do?" Mina asks Bakugou. Bakugou shrugs his shoulders, he didn't know himself.

" I have no clue, probably black if anything," Bakugou says, Mina nods her head in agreement.

"That's exactly what I was thinking," Mina says with a smile on her face. Sero frowns and slams his hands down into his desk.

"Black is my color bro," Sero says while trying not to laugh. Bakugou rolls his eyes, Kirishima gasps and points to himself.

"No, it's my color!" Kirishima yells with a smile on his face, Mina rolls her eyes at her friend.

"Kirishima you don't even have black hair anymore," Mina says with a smile, Kirishima's bottom lip sticks out as he stares at his screen. Bakugou blushes as he looks at Kirishima pout.

Sero starts listing off who's hair is the best, he of course put himself at the top of that list. Kirishima begged to differ but Mina put him in his place by telling him he wore too much hair gel.

"Don't worry bro, you are in second place," Sero says to Kirishima. The red-haired male sighs in relief at his friends words.

"Aww thanks man!" Kirishima says, Bakugou rolls his eyes yet again.

With a sigh he looks back down at his homework. The reason why Kirishima, Mina, Sero, Bakugou, and Kaminari had all come on call was to study. Kaminari hated it but gave in as soon as Sero said he would give the answers for their cheat sheet. Bakugou didn't mind the call, he was actually fine with studying.

"So Kirishima," Mina says with a grin on her face. "How's that crush going?" Mina asks, Kirishima's face goes red as he begins to stutter out nonsense. Bakugou found himself frowning at Mina's words.

"Oh, uh, he's doing good!" Kirishima stutters out with a red face, Bakugou hated that Kirishima was acting that way. The blonde couldn't help but feel hatred towards Kirishima.

"Oh yeah, what does he look like anyway?" Sero says with a laugh, it confused Bakugou a little bit. Kirishima's scratches the back of his neck.

"Um, well," Kirishima is cut off by Kaminari smacking his desk while laughing loudly.

"Didn't you say his name started with a K?" Kaminari says with a smug expression. Kirishima starts yelling over Kaminari, telling her to be quiet. Mina laughs loudly at Kirishima's reaction. Bakugou was confused why everyone was finding this funny, he didn't dare ask.