Chpt: Three

Bakugou's alarm wakes him around ten in the morning, which he somehow forgot to turn off last night before falling asleep. He gets up and goes through his normal morning routine, his routine consists of taking a shower, washing his face, brushing his teeth, and spiking his hair.

He was never one to put much thought into his outfits so he threw on a simple oversized shirt and a hoodie over it, he then put on his black skinny jeans.

After getting dressed Bakugou goes into his kitchen to grab some food, something simple like toast or yogurt.

His mother was almost never home because of her job, he didn't mind this though, it was just less yelling anyway.

He goes back to his room to start on his homework that he has yet to finish. There wasn't a lot of homework to do so he was glad for that. The one thing he didn't really like was that most of the work was for his math class, he wasn't all that good at math.

Bakugou grabs his phone and turns it on only to see a lot of notifications from instagram. Four people had just followed him.

He goes straight to instagram and sees who followed him. It was all of the people in the group chat. With a shrug he goes to each one of their accounts to see what they post.

Mina posts cat pictures and random pictures of trees or the sky. Kaminiar only posts pictures of his face or the clothes that he is wearing that day. Sero posted random memes and cursed pictures. Kirishima posted memes and pictures of himself.

Bakugou found himself staring at Kirishima, he had bright red hair that was spiked to the gods. He also was very fit and actually had a good style going, Bakugou would never say that out loud though.

He follows them all back and goes to spotify to turn on a playlist. He always listened to playlists while doing his school work.

He then sits down and begins to start his work.

After a few hours of doing his work he finally finishes everything. He grabs his phone and looks to see if he has any new texts or if he got an email from school.

He didn't get an email from school but he did get a lot from that one group chat.

_____________

-SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!-

Pinkyou_up: HEYYYYY 😊

Pinkyou_up: Answer you crack head

BUZZ: Morninggggg😄

BUZZ: I do meth get it right

Tapeyouup;): Same bro

Skarkdododo: HIIII😀😀😀

Tapeyouup;): I need help with the homework😡

BUZZ: WHAT HOMEWORK??😰

Pinkyou_up: I know some of it but you know me

Pinkyou_up: I'm not big brain

BUZZ: WHAT HOMEWORK????😰😰😰😰

Tapeyouup;): I just need help with number two and sixfourthreetenseven

BUZZ: WHAT 😰😰😰😰😰

Skarkdododo: Number three is tax

Tapeyouup;): My life is saveddd

BUZZ: Y'all ignoring me 😫

BUZZ: I'll cry I swear 😡

Pinkyou_up: Do it 🤗

BUZZ: AHHHHHHH😡😡😡😡