Chpt: Four

Bakugou stares down at his paper full of notes. His hand was already starting to cramp a little bit.It was a Monday and way too hot to be at school. Summer was just approaching and Bakugou was already over it.

Bakugou was not a fan of the heat, he would much rather it be fall or even winter. He never really liked the heat since he would always get sweaty palms. The day at school was taking forever and felt as though it had already been a full week. He was only in his fourth hour.

He was glad that his fourth hour was just taking notes on the chemical bonds. Sure that wasn't the funnest in his opinion but at least he didn't have to listen to the teacher go on and on about things that he didn't even need to learn.

He could feel the buzzes from his phone in his pocket. He knew who it was from, that group chat.

He had spent all weekend talking while texting them. He knows they should be in class since they also had school during the week. Bakugou was just ready for this boring day to just be over with.

"Alright class, the bell is about to ring please start to pack up," Mr. Jackson tells the class. Bakugou finished up the few words he had left and shoved his notebook into his back school bag.

Bakugou had one more hour of school, he was ready to get the hell out of school.

The bell soon rang and the classroom started to empty. Bakugou left the classroom and began his short walk to his next class.His next class was English. English was one of his favorite classes, he always got good grades in that class. He walked down the hallway and walked into his rightful classroom.

The classroom was nice since it didn't have too many people and was relatively small. This classroom was also the only class that he had that felt like the air conditioning was on.

He walks to the front of the class and picks the desk that was closest to the wall. He liked this seat since he didn't feel boxed in by people and he could see the board. Setting his bag down Bakugou takes a deep breath, just one more class then he can go home and relax.

The teacher walks up in front of the class and smiles at all of her students. "Hello class! Today we are just going to go over the homework I assigned then the rest of the class is for you" a few kids started to cheer while a few looked down right thankful. Bakugou was glad that he got a little to do some homework from some other classes.

"Alright everyone please pull out your workbooks" Bakugou digs through his bag and pulls out a large workbook. The book was heavy but at least it was his only large workbook in his school bag.

Some guy in the back of the classroom raises his hand to ask a question. The teacher calls on him and he asks "Is this going in the grade book?" a few students look up at her waiting for her to answer. Bakugou was hoping that this wasn't going in the grade book.

"No, I just want to see where you guys are all at" Bakugou lets out a sigh "I am going to check when he does a workbook check though, but it's just to see if you did it or not" Bakugou looks down at his work book.

She begins to go over the answers, calling on a few people to take a guess at what the answer may be. They all finished rather quickly and she gave the go to do whatever you want just needs to be quiet.

Bakugou puts away his work and pulls out his phone to see what the chat was talking about. Ever since math his phone has been vibrating in his pants. He knew they talked a lot but not this much.

_____________

-BAKUSQUAD-

Pinkyou_up: Goodmorning everyoneee 😊

Texting At MidnightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara