Kookie :

I don't have anything in purple.

Fuckingtae :

Why did you ask me then?? 😦

Kookie :

I don't know..because i feel like to?? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Fuckingtae :

🤦🏻‍♂️

Okay then...anything in black & white??

Kookie :

In black n white?? 🤔

Okay then...i like it 🤗

Fuckingtae :

Glad to hear that baby.

Kookie :

I am going to see you there..right??

Fuckingtae :

Not so soon babe...we will meet..but not now...someday..on a beautiful place...two stranger will meet...sweet strangers..i promise i am gonna be someone from stranger to someone that you won't stop thinking about....

Kookie :

Dude..that was cheesy...& not to mention...suspicious too..you never wants to meet...

Fuckingtae :

We will meet kookie...someday...or let's pretend that..you already met me..

Kookie :

Aghhh!!! Whatever dude....see you at Freddy's party...more appropriately..you will see me.

Fuckingtae :

Bye baby..see you...have dream of me 😘

Kookie :

Whatever...
.
.
.
.
What are you doing??

Jimin says looking at tae who was leaning on the counter...

Nothing...tae replies.

Don't lie...you are waiting for kookie.. Right? Jimin asks again..

Tae grins looking at him.

You know me so well..

Yeah you are my best friend..i know you so well...but i don't get this if you like him,why you choose to bully him??why you don't tell him about your feelings? You are not like scaredy cat..you have always been straightforward about what you think..what happened now?? Jimin asks confusedly..

I am scared jimin.

Tae says looking at jimin...then smiles a little....jimi  frowns looking at him..

I am scared because its about him..he is special..he is special to me..he is not like others..what i am for others.i can be like that to him..he is in here...tae points at left side of his chest...then sighs..

& i know it perfectly that he hates me..from the beginning..i wanted to be friendly at first...but somewhat..he doesn't like me at all..if i don't talk to him..he won't even talk to me also..if i tease him..in that way..i can still talk to him..right??i can see him in front of me..i will be bad in his view..but still...thatz enough for me...

Dude...jimin pats on his arms...

Hey..what are you guys doing here?? Hobi says taking a bear can from the counter...

Nothing..i was just talking to tae...jimin replies..

Dude...this party rocks...Namjoon says looking at them..

Live your life today joonie...from tomorrow..mr.jin is not gonna let you live...tae says.

Don't remind me that....Namjoon whines...

Aghh!!! When we are gonna go back!! Yoongi says scoffing...i wanna return & sleep..

Thatz what you do everyday..can't we stay a little more ?? Jimin asks.

You wanna stay more?? Yoongi says looking at him..you stay then...why should i stay!?

Jimin looks at him sadly...then sighs...let's leave if you want to..

Hey...isn't that kookie?? Dude he looks different....Namjoon says wondering.

Tae looks at the direction jolting hearing jungkook's name...

But as soon as he saw jungkook...a sweet smile lingers on his lips...he grabs his phone immediately...& takes a photo of jungkook...

What are you doing...jimin asks...

It's gonna be my wallpaper...tae replies looking at it...

Jungkook suddenly saw his group too

Jungkook suddenly saw his group too...but he doesn't know why...why seeing a specific someone..his heart starts pounding hard...

H..he is there...he murmurs looking at that specific someone...who was looking at him too...