✨20

Yesss two chapters todayy because I'm in a good moooddd

Babb1ee made me do it, not on purpose but I wanted to write carlando for a long time so here ya all go ;)

Warning(??): This chapter is GAY GAY GAYYY lmaooo

"God dammit" Daniel curses under his breath as he stumbles a bit over his feet. When he crashed his car in FP2, his ankel sprained slightly. It will be fine the next morning, Daniel thinks, it just has to be. When Daniel hopped a bit more to his room, he suddenly felt a arm wrap around him.

He smiled softly as he saw his Dutch bestfriend. He leaned on Max his shoulder to get some more support with walking. "Thanks" he huffed, very grateful for Max to help him. "No problem, I saw you were struggling" he said, holding Daniel close to him.

"Ugh, I hate myself.. it's all my fault and the team has to work all day now to fix my car" Daniel mumbled softly, but it was heard by Max. "Hey, don't be so harsh to yourself. Everyone crashes, it happens to the best of us. Now it's important to help your ankel a little bit more" Max said, helping his former teammate inside of his hotel room.

Daniel laid himself down on the bed as Max told him when the Dutchman himself dissapeared in the bathroom to get a wet, cold cloth for Daniel's ankel. He got back and puts the cloth gently on Daniel his ankel. "Can I get you something else?" Max asks with a worried look on his face. Many people didn't know this side of Max. It comes out more and more every now and then since the beginning of the house and Daniel liked this side of Max. To be fair, he liked every side of Max. Yes, even the annoyed or angry Max.

"No, I'm fine. Just some company would be nice" Daniel said with a cheeky grin. Max rolled his eyes before grabbing the remote and crawling into bed next to Daniel. "Netflix and chill?" Max said, laying his head on Daniel's shoulder. "Sure" Daniel simply said, waiting for his bestfriend to put on a random serie or movie like they always do.

"Neeeuuuwwwwwnnnn" Lando imitates his F1 car with a big grin on his face as he runs past his teammate on his way to his own room. "Okay, enough. I'm catching you this time little one!" Carlos said as he started to chase Lando again like yesterday, smiling as he heard the younger one's all too familiar giggle.

Carlos smirks as he got closer to his teammate. He quickly looked a bit further in the hallway and saw his roomdoor. He knew the door was open so when they were close to the door, Carlos grabbed the younger one with both arms around Lando's sides and pushed the two of them inside, falling through the doorway. Lando and Carlos both screeched a bit as they fell on the ground, not very roughly.

Lando slowly opened his eyes after they both fell. Lando starts to giggle softly when he sees a shocked and worried Carlos Sainz on top of him, his left arm leaning on the ground on the left side of Lando's head and right arm on the right side. Carlos' expression changed from worried to calm when he heard the younger one giggle. Carlos eventually started to laugh aswell as he looked down at the younger one, how his eyes were shining while his giggles continue.

When it got quiet in the room, and Carlos and Lando both catched their breath, they stared into each other eyes. "How are you so happy when you got a penalty?" Carlos asked, breaking the comfortable silence. Lando shrugs as he looks deeply into his teammate's eyes. "'Dunno, I just feel happy for some reason" Lando said with a smile, making Carlos smile aswell.

The silence came back after, both still smiling at each other and enjoying the others warmth. Carlos' eyes flicked quickly from his teammate his eyes to his lips and back to his eyes, making the younger one blush. The blush got even worse when Carlos started to lean his head lower, closing the gap slowly between the two of them. Lando nervously pulled his head closer to his older teammate, very slowly aswell. Just when their lips were only a few milimeters apart, eyes already closed, a voice was heard behind them.

"Bet the floor is comfortable" George said with a smirk as he was stood in the doorway. "George oh my god! You totally ruined it you prick!" Was heard, a bit muffled as he was a bit further away in the hall. Carlos and Lando were already standing up straight, a blush visable on both their faces.

(Heheheh I'm so mean, just be patience folks ;p )

"I'm so sorry!" Alex said softly to the Mclaren duo. He turned back to the way George headed. "George, you get a penalty for ruining beautiful moments!" Alex screamed as George had already ran away from the angry looking Alexander Albon.

Carlos turned to Lando and gave him a quick peck on the cheek, making Lando blush harder and come back to the real world after day dreaming. He often day dreams, Carlos knew that. Carlos couldn't help but think if this day dream this time was about him, but he didn't want to ask him. Not yet. "Come on, let's just get to the dinner" Carlos said with a smile. Lando looks down as he thinks about what had just happened, but before he could think too much, the Spaniard had already pulled Lando with him.

"And then, George had to ruin everything!!" Alex frustratingly said, glaring at the Williams driver. The other drivers all groaned and Sebastian even shook his head while groaning out a 'George'. "Are you talking about us?" Lando said with his lips slightly parted. "Why don't you two kiss already!? It's like a movie!" Max said, a excited look on his face. Lando was left speechless with a blush on his face. Carlos, on the other hand, could answer properly.

"Well, we could ask the same about you and Daniel" Carlos calmly said with a smirk on his face while holding Lando's hand and making then sit down at the table aswell. "Who said we didn't kiss already?" Max muttered, not really realizing he said that out loud. Daniel gasped as he pushed Max his arm lightly. Max now gasps aswell as he realizes and holds his hand in front of his mouth, making the others laugh.

——-

Phahahahha heyyy

I hope you enjoyed this short chapter, I enjoyed writing it xD I hope I made some of you happy with this chapter.. ;)

Yeahh a bit sheit that Lando got a penalty, but it's fine! The points are given in the race sooo..

It was a bit chaos in both fp. They say Daniel is fine luckily, but I guess it was kinda cute for this chapter :3

Will hopefully post on sunday after the race.

Love you all!
Xx M🧡

Oh and also, for the 1k (still) I made a new cover. Should I use this one or stay with the current one?? XD lmaoo

 Should I use this one or stay with the current one?? XD lmaoo