✨7

The second group included Alexander, George, Vallteri, Sebastian, Esteban, Daniil, Lance, Antonio, Kevin and Charles. They broke their walk when the concrete road stopped and the following part of their way was sand. The group saw a few trails of what hopefully were tractors as they decided to follow it.

The group of drivers came to a red house made of wood with a thatch. "Soo, who's gonna knock?" Kevin asked. Everyone looked at eachother and just like childs, they pointed at their noses. "Not me!" Most of the boys shouted, except from Kevin. "Ah god damn" he swore under his breath, making the other drivers laugh.

Kevin approached the house and knocked on the door with a firm fist. The door opened a few moments later with a tall man, muscular build and a grumpy look on his face. He looked a bit older, like 50 or so. Kevin gulped and Alex and George, as always, were trying their best not to break into laughter.

"U-uhm Hello sir, me and my friends have a question." "What?" The man sternly said back. Kevin straighten up and looked the man in the eyes. He smiled friendly. "Could we please borrow five of your tractors, if that is possible?" The man looked at the group of boys and back the Kevin who was still in front of him. "What are you gonna do with it?" The man asked. "We are formula 1 drivers, and we would like to do a race with tractors" Kevin said. The man looked at them doubtedly. Kev saw it. "We pay all the damage if there is any!" He quickly said. The Man finally nodded as the group sighed in relief.

1 hour later

The boys had their helmets on, just in case something happens, as they were ready to race. They missed racing and this was a good way to fill their racing heart a bit. It was now time to create the pairs. "Let's just pair up randomly with this site" Nicholas said. The group agreed as Nicholas puts all the names in the pair-generator.

"Okay sooo.. the first pair is..." everyone waited in impatience like they are children, but can you really call some drivers man? "Daniel and Lewis" Nicholas finished. "Ayy" Daniel said, giving Lewis a handshake while Lewis laughed. "Nice, nice" he said. "Okay the next pair..." there was a short silence. Nicholas smiled to Lando. "The Mclaren boys!" "Landoooo" Carlos said while he wrapped one arm around the smaller boy to side hug him while Lando laughed.

Nicholas smiled at the duo before looking back at his phone. "Alright! The next pair will include.. Sergio and Daniil" the two looked at eachother and made a little handshake. "Nice, we're gonna win for sure" Sergio said and laughed as Daniil did the same. "Okay, next duo.. Valtteri and Romain!" The two drivers walk up to each other and bro hug. "Nice to work with you mate" Romain said as Valtteri nodded.

"Nice" Nicholas said with a chuckle as he continued to share the other pairs. "The fifth duo is..." Nicholas bursted out in laughing as the others watched in confusion. "What's so funny?" Esteban asked with an akward smile. "W-well... you're paired up with Max" the french driver looked in shock and then turned to Max, who had the same look on his face "What!?" Max asked in shock, and everyone bursted out in laughter. "No changes!" Nicholas said while he tried stopping laughing. The boys crossed their arms and huffed, making the others laugh harder.

(Just want to make clear that I don't know how their current friendship is, because they seemed fine at the start of the season, but this is just for the sake of the story! Hope ya enjoy it so far!)

When everyone -except from the two grumpy drivers who just got paired up against their will- were done laughing, Nicholas continued to announch the other 5 duos. "The next pair is.. oh! Ayy Pierre we're a team!" Nicholas said. "Nice" Pierre said with a smile as he gave Nicholas a brofist.

"Alright, the following duo is... Antonio and Lance" the two drivers shared a look and nodded as they smiled a bit. "Great, the next duo is.. Kevin and Alexander!" "We're gonna beat ya hard Russell!" Alex shouted at his friend with a laugh while walking up to the Haas driver. "We'll see about that, Albono!" George shouted back with a smile on his face.