Phone sex- Chapter Two

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆☽Ⓛ❈Ⓒ☾⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Elia's POV.

'I've never done this before,' he admits quietly and I can sense his embarrassment. I feel like he's the kind of man who is usually confident in himself. I bet he hates this vulnerability. 

Me too, mate.

He sounds older than twenty, maybe thirty?

'Wanna know a secret?' I reply, carrying on before he can say anything, 'I'm filling in for a friend tonight, I've not done this sex line thing before either, this is all new to me, too. But I like the sound of your voice, it's sexy as hell.'

I hear him inhale sharply at my words.

'Fuck, for someone who is new at this, you're pretty good,' he replies and I smile.

'Thank you,' I pause and wonder where to take the conversation next, 'I'm Leah by the way, what's your name?'

He goes quiet again and I bet he's trying to think of a fake name. 'Alex.'

I narrow my eyes in the darkness, that's not his real name.

'Okay Alex, how was your day?'

'Stressful, that's why my friends suggested drinks at my house tonight.'

'Ah okay, I thought I could hear a party.'

'Believe it or not, there's only three of them,' he replies and I chuckle. 'I bought this house a month ago.'

'And you haven't christened the bedroom, yet?' I ask teasingly, referring to his friend's comment earlier.

'No...I haven't,' he says slowly, 'I haven't been with a woman in a while, I've been distracted.'

'Distracted by what?' I ask, realising that I'm not even struggling to maintain conversation, it flows easily with him.

'Work, life, I've had other priorities,' he says simply and I can sense the tension in him. I decide to help him relieve some of that tension.

'What's your priority right now?' I ask coyly. 

He's silent for a beat. 'You,' he answers, 'you've got a lovely voice.'

My cheeks flush at his compliment and I roll my eyes, feeling stupid. 'Thank you, I've already told you how much I love yours, it's turning me on.'

I bite down hard on my lip, anxious as to how he'll reply.

'Fuck, don't say stuff like that,' he says, his voice tight. 

I know he wants to keep this conversation PG, but I'm not having it. I don't know why, but I want to hear him cum.

I've had to listen to guys jerk off all night and they were all grim. I want to hear him, as a treat to myself.

You know when you can just tell from someone's voice, that they're attractive? Well, I would bet my life on this man being attractive.

'Stuff like what?' I play coy, 'that your voice makes me wet? That I want to hear you cum for me?'

He curses again and I grin. I love having this effect on him.

'Shit, you're making me hard,' he confesses quietly and my grin widens.

Fuck yeah, I am!

'Good, I want you to stroke yourself for me baby, can you do that for me?' I ask him softly and he groans.

'Fuck,' he mutters and I hear the rasp of his zipper coming down. There's the shuffling of fabric, I assume as he pulls down his trousers and, hopefully, his boxers.