Phone sex- Chapter One

Start from the beginning

'Please, Elle,' she implores me, 'I've managed to get one of my friends to take my shifts for the rest of the week, but I need you to do tonight or my boss will kill me and I can't have another strike, she'll fire me.'

I chew on my bottom lip as I try to convince myself to do this for my friend. I've never had phone sex or even talked dirty to a guy. Hell, I haven't had sex in months!

'Fine,' I mutter quietly and she grabs me and hugs me tightly.

'Hey, you've still got a cold, you're contagious,' I tell her and push her off of me.

(Please, no Covid comments, I cannot)

'Sorry gal, here, let's have some dinner and I'll talk you through it.'

We sit down to eat, Meg has soup for her throat. She explains the basics to me, but she's right, I've heard her loads of times so I have an idea of what to say.

'They might love that you're new and you've not done this before, you know what some guys are like, they love taking charge,' she says.

Her voice sounds like she's been smoking all her life, and she coughs between sentences. I get why she can't work tonight, unless the callers have a thing for sore throats.

'My regular, Jimmy, will call at seven, he'll only want to talk about his day, so he's easy.' I eat as she fills me in. 'Francis will be after that, he likes you to take control, just tell him how you want to spank him for being a naughty boy and he'll cum in under three minutes.'

I grimace but keep eating. This is gross dinner conversation.

'After eight, it's new callers, so I have no idea what you'll get, but I can sit with you, if you'd like.'

I consider her offer but shake my head. 'No, I'll be way too embarrassed with you listening.'

'Fine, I'll be in my room, just come find me if you need me.'

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆✥⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

I get more and more nervous as seven o'clock nears. Meg hands me her work phone and I settle myself on the sofa.

She's pulled it out into the bed and now it's covered in pillows and a spare duvet. I'm comfy, but anything but relaxed.

At exactly 19:01, the phone rings.

Fuck!!!

I steel myself and swipe the bar to answer the phone.

'Hello?' I answer, hoping my voice doesn't sound as nervous as I feel.

'Uh, Crystal?' A nasal, male voice asks. This must be Jimmy.

'I'm sorry but Crystal is not very well tonight, she's asked me to step in, I hope that's okay,' I reply and it goes silent for a moment. Worried that I might lose him, I continue, 'Talk to me, I want to help.'

'What's your name?'

Shit! I didn't think of one!

'Leah,' I reply. It's a nickname I used to have as a child because my friend couldn't say Elia.

'Okay Leah, can I tell you about my day?' He asks, sounding more relaxed.

Good, I've got to keep him happy.

'Of course, tell me all about it,' I reply easily and wriggle into the pillows.

Half an hour of whining later, Jimmy finally hangs up. I groan and put my head in my hands.

'Jimmy's all good!' I tell Meg as I pop my head in her room.

'Amazing, thank you so much baby!' She smiles at me and continues hugging her hot water bottle.