"No it's not that I want you to go slower..."

"Oh no?" Lauren asked as a smirk began to form on her face.

"No. Its just..." Camila began unsure if she should proceed as she remembered a few vague things that Lauren had reveled to her the day before. "I feel like we don't talk enough. Like there's this part of you that you don't want me to know. And I really want you to share that part of yourself with me."

"Wait what are you talking about? What part of me?"

"I don't know if it was the drugs but yesterday you said some things that kind of stood out to me..."

"What kind of things?" Lauren quickly asked worried that the girl underneath her knew about the thing that has been haunting her practically all her teenage life.

"Well...you started off saying that you felt like your whole life was a lie before you met me. And you realized that you lived in this fake world in which blinded you from believing so until you met someone named Cara?" Camila said as Lauren's eyes grew wide at the name.

"Who is that?" The smaller girl asked noticing the worried look on Lauren's face.

Lauren suddenly felt blinded by everything around her as the person slipped into her mind. And the memories too began to unravel themselves up until the point where Lauren was reminded of everything. She began to fall into a gaze, a gaze in which blinded her from the world around her. She fell into another world, a world in which Camila did not exist. This frightened her; she did not want to live in a world in which the brunette was not apart of. A world in which her greatest night mare became a reality. She closed her tear stained eyes tightly as the images and memories kept replaying in her head. Camila quickly noticed that the green eyed girl had been in distress; that she had escaped back into the hell of a world that she had been in the day before. Instantly regretting bringing up what had been discussed yesterday night, Camila desperately tried to get Lauren's attention,"Lauren? Hey snap out of it. I'm here."

Lauren instantly opened her eyes and escaped the world she had entered in her mind when she heard Camila's voice. Without hesitation or emotion, she said, "She's no one."

Camila felt the need to know and ask more questions but she didn't want to upset Lauren and instead refrained from doing so.

"Okay." Camila simply said.

Lauren remained thoughtful for a few seconds before she hoped off Camila and grabbed a few of her belongings.

"Where are you going?" Camila asked sitting up in fear that she had upset her.

"Home. Aren't you?" Lauren stated obviously with her back facing the brown eyed girl.

Camila tried to suppress a smile but failed as her guilt had been eating her away. "Lauren..." Camila began noting Lauren's obvious distress. "I'm sorry-"

"-Call me later. I'll be home." Lauren interrupted.

Camila exasperatedly ran her hand through her hair, "Okay I'll call you...but after I take care of a few things."

"Okay." Lauren said missing what Camila had completely said. "See you later." Lauren said making her way towards the door.

"Lauren wait..." Camila said wanting the green eyed girl to look back at her to make sure that she would be stable enough to make it home on her own.

"What?" Lauren harshly said turning around to face the girl she loved so much.

"I ju- uh" Camila began to stutter as Lauren's fierce and vexing stare penetrated through her.