throuple for your thoughts (trixya x reader)

Pairings: Trixie Mattel x Katya x Female!Reader

Requested? No.

Warnings: None for this one :)

Notes: This is short... But I do have follow up parts to this planned, so I hope you enjoy this ;) I'm also not sure how I feel about this and my motivation has been super low so... feedback would be much appreciated at this time, Lindas <3

Carys x

--

"Oh, you better work. My pussy. Out." Trixie exalted, tracing her fingers over the delicate cardboard of the box on her lap.

"Now you can start your 70s collection with something that hasn't been up your ass."

"Okay, that was one time! And I was a kid, you whore." She flipped her wig and pursed her lips. "Thank youuuu." She whined in a high-pitched valley girl voice before returning it back to her usual tone. "No, seriously, Y/N, thank you. I will treasure this always." She held up the vintage Barbie, still in its box, to her chest, careful not to squish the sensitive material.

"I supposed you deserved something for your sensational, unique, original debut album, Tracy." I teased, grinning at her.

"Sensational? Oh, honey, Dolly Parton will resurrect from her tomb, honey!"

I cackled, throwing the top half of my body forward in my seated position in a fit of laughter. "She is not dead!"

"She will be after listening to Two Birds, which is MY NEW ALBUM! Oh, honeyyyy!" She screamed, lifting the Barbie up like Simba in The Lion King.

"Fuck, I can't breathe." I sighed; shallow breathes erupting through my harsh laughter.

Trixie laughed out loud, standing up from the couch and going over to her suitcase and making room for her gift before setting it down gently. She strutted her way over to the vanity at the other side of the dressing room. I watched her with great interest as she walked with elegance on those seven-inch heels.

"Let me get out of my geisha realness, and I might let you hug me." She pursed her lips, pulling off her nail gloves.

"You're such a cunt." I said through an amused smile, my phone vibrating in my pocket. I looked at the notification and my heart swelled.

From Chonky Ass:
My mom said I'm allowed to come with you and Tracy, Linda

Me:
Kinky. Who's your mom this time?

From Chonky Ass:
This lovely gal called Tina

Me:
Absolutely not

From Chonky Ass:
Is this too much to handle, bitch?

Me:
Way too much. Tracy's de-dragging so watch out for a balding grandpa and his child.

From Chonky Ass:
Ugh, making me horny already, Mom

Me:
I'm telling Tina

From Chonky Ass:
DO IT! See you in a bit, you whore.

I giggled and put my phone back into my pocket, looking back up at Trixie, who was taking a wipe to her painted mug.