Chapter 2- Yveltal's Magic

🦅 POV

"Oblivion Wings!" I Shouted.

I Pull out my Black Magic Circle Surround me. And have my ultimate power on standby to unleash anytime.The strong wind and dark surrounds them.Makes one move unbearable. 

I Chuckled. "Didn't I said no to (hurt them)"

Suddenly, A child run back toward the area. "Mister!! Stop!!"

I was startled.

"STOP!! DON'T COME HERE!!!" I came back to my sense and look around me.

Oh no! My power!!  I can't turn my power yet..

"Stop! Child! RUN!! IT's Dangerous!!"

I know well how destructive my power is. One touch of the beam. You turn into stone. Like Goddess of Medusa.I drained Mana too much!! 

What should I do! The only option I have is to unleash it!! BUT, I CANT'T.. My whole body got numb and I can feel the power were already over whelming

My magic circle grows larger. Suddenly surround me.. 

"N-No.. NOO!!! STOP!!"I cried and tried to control my power and the magic about to consume me alive.

Suddenly,Big Blue light circle form around the area and blasted Powerful Light Blue Beam at me!! "GAHH!" I feel hurts so bad. And my body paralyze, surround me with strange blue lights.

"I- cant move" in tears.

It canceled the formation.

Everyone turns around a saw Group of light Knight lead by a shining Silver hair knight with his ultimate holy Bow. He shining bright blue around him. Everyone already can guess who cast the powerful magic on Yveltal.

The knights march and bring the bandits and the child to safety.

"How dare you attack us!! YOU MONSTER!! " one of the bandit started to blame.

Because of that statement, everyone glared at me.

And I was heavily injured. I was frightening and I can't even move. "I- I Not" trying to defend myself

They all suddenly started laughing and I was so shocked in horror. I was trapped and I can't run away.

"T-this Magic!! H- How?!" Cried in confusion.

The Blue knight the leader slowly approaches me and I was frightening to every step his makes. And I can feel his overwhelm power. Not saying a word.

So, I closed my eyes because of fear and I can feel My power is draining from me and I try my best to stay away.

------------

Greetings dear readers,

Author here..

Thank you for Reading my very Story published in wattpad. Because of my writing inconsistency, I try to aim for short story in order to build my self confident and effort in something.

I will try my best to update the story. 

give thanks and love,

Author Kurocandy Aka Riveer