Chapter 1 - Yveltal

🦅 POV

Emm.. I groan when I wake up early in the morning.

I wear the black bath gown. I walk to the veranda.. Enjoying the sight of the beautiful view.. Blue sky.. Blown soft by the gentle cool wind..

"Ermm, so nice"

I sigh suddenly "hmm another day... " I think I better go visit the garden for a bit.. But first.. Let me get my cloth"

I wear a black long hood. Since it a little bit cold..

"Hello, pretty flowers" I smile brightly to my dearest.

"Do you miss me? "

Why people assume me that I'm evil?? Duh..

Then suddenly, I hear soft sound. When ever I sense human.. I tend to watch them.. Without the noticing me.. I don't meant to creepy.. I just love to watch people sometimes..

I walk out to the magic thorn forest.. And I came arross.. People in carriage going pass the uncast forest.. I just watch them.. Laughing and smiling.. And I saw childrens.. "Aw.. must be a family trip.. What are they doing here near this forest? " I suddenly become worried. " this area is really dangerous" in a second thought "oh.. I think I was the dangerous one.. Am I stupid? "

Did I just admit?? Loll..

"AHhhhHhhh!!! " while I was giggle myself.. Suddenly.. O hear the blood yell coming from them...

"What's going on?! "

Then I saw group of bandit trying to attack them.

Dont do anything to us!! S-stopp!!! Daddy!!!! Their child yelling when their dad was dragged around and about to be kill..

i lose my temper. My eyes turn bright red.. Releasing my dark aura..

"DONT YOU FUCKING DARE HURT THEMM!! "

in the blink of eye, I stop the bandit's sword from their father with my hand. My hand got bleeding.. " I Said DONT did I?!! "

The father drop fall on the ground..

"Gooo run awayyy!! Bring your family to safety!! I block them away "

"But, y-you bleeding"

"Don't touch Mee!! Just goo!! " as I eyes glows and dark aura increase..

"You.. yve- the destruc-"

I frozed.. When i realize they know who am i
The family became so terrified when i yell and run away..

While I saw them run away like that.. I become more sadder than ever.. That I shed my tears in miserable.. "I-it was m-me.. That make them believe I was the bad one"

Then I faced the bandits.. "You! How dare you hurt others like that"

as they try to slay they're sword.. I activate my magic "Hræsvelgr!! "Suddenly the forest around me.. Died and the sky become so dark and the clouds turn red. Then I float in the air.
They all become shiver and terrified

"So, what you all gonna do now? " I became mischievous for some reason.

"It can't b-be. you the yve!!"

"Yes I am"

" Obvilion Wings! "