Prologue

🦅 Pov

"W-what are YOU Doing?!!! " a handsome silver hair suddenly pull me into his grip. I can't get out. He's too strong.. I gasped.. "Let me gooo!!" I try to struggle to get out but failed.. 

How I'm getting into this situation..

I'm Yvel De tal..  The most frightening and powerful Demon king.. who kills humankind and rule the world.

psst... That's what people thought.

People misunderstood of me and afraid of me because of my destruction magic, The Dark Aura 'Hræsvelgr'. I don't bite human. because I also human. lol..

Even the demon and other creatures believe that i was a demon king. "is it because i living in the castle?!"

I live in the dark castle in the deepest thorn forest...

Technically I distance myself from the population.. Well of course I have butlers and maids to take care of the castle for me..

Despite my magic,  I'm actually love helping people. I love gardening.. I grow my herbs and flowers..

Well, I kinda opposite of my magic. I love healing.. I want to be a alchemist. But,  It just I can't help it that people really scared of me.. It would be a lie if I don't feel lonely.. But,  well,  I cant do anything about it.

What the most distrubing thing.. is People try to attack my castle and try to kill me.. That why I grow large thorn so they cannot enter closer to my home.

They believe that I was the a most powerful villain.  I didn't do anything. they...  Hate me so much..