Caleb

Emily's POV

I just got home today and I think I remember who did this to me.
"Hey babe can I tell you something?"i ask
"Yeah what's up?"he asks sitting by me
"I think I remember who did this to me"i say
"Well who?"he asks
"My old boyfriend Caleb....my high school boyfriend"i say
"Why?"he asks
"Probably because I broke up with him because I fell in love with Tom"i say. Brandon gives me a hug then kisses my cheek.
"Well let's go see Caleb"he says grabbing his keys. I grab his arm.
"Brandon you can't just show up there"i say
"Watch me"he says walking out to the doors. I pick up baby James as we get in the car.
"Ok so where does he live?"he asks

(Not sure if this is real)

"Black River Rd, address 4353"i say. we start driving till we reach his house. I start to get out when Brandon stops me.
"Stay here"he says
"No he don't know you"i say
"Well he knows you"he says
"Yeah that's why I'm coming with you"i say
"Whatever babe"he says kissing me. I grab James because I don't trust this neighbor hood. Brandon walks close by us. Brandon knocks as the door flies open showing Caleb.
"Hello?"he says
"You hurt me you jackass."i say
"No I didn't"he says. I hold James closer to me. Brandon punches Caleb in the face. James started to cry. I rush to the car and get in. I give James a toy and he calms down. I grab the keys and lock the car doors. I rush up to the house as Brandon is beating the shit out of Caleb.
"NOW DID YOU SHOOT AND BEAT EMILY?"brandon yells
"Yes yes I'm sorry"he says. Brandon punches him in the face knocking him out. I run up to Brandon.
"What the hell Brandon?"I say
"He hurt you so I hurt him"he says. even though Caleb could have killed me i am going to wake him up and sit him on the couch. I told Brandon to go get water as he did I splashed it on his face causing to wake him up. he sorta freaked out.
"Caleb,you will sit down on the couch and relax and not tell anyone about this"i say looking at him.
"I won't"he says. I hand him a ice pack then Brandon and I walk to the car. I unlock the door and James fell asleep. today was a long day.